Ground beef

Its 80/20 ground beef.

What can I do with this that isn't a burger or spaghetti and meatballs?

Other urls found in this thread:

supercook.com/#/recipes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tacos. Chili. Is ravioli too close to spaghetti and meatballs?

Meat loaf
Beef and potato hand pies (although these taste better with cheap cut of lean slow-cooked steak)

Beef larb

empanadas
gringo salame

pizza with ground beef
pasta bolognese
lasagne

stuffed cabbages

gyoza

Ragù.
Make ragù.
Only answer.

he said not spaghetti you fag

Totally forgot spaghetti is the only pasta. I'm sorry Signor Piero.

Chili con carne, how obvious can it be what your god wants you to do if he gives you ground beef?

Make ramen. Add meatballs. And a small omelet. And some broccoli. This is called Wizard's gruel. You will thank me later.

1. Brown meat
2. Add crushed tomatoes &/or tomato purée. Stir them together.
3. Add spices & herbs
4. Let it simmer in stock for a long while
5. Serve with carbohydrates

I buy 30\70

Jamaican beef patties

sharpie in pooper

American chop suey
>Boston delicacy

Polish "kotlet mielony". ("ground cutlet")

Mix with crumbs, about same amount by volume. Add about 1-2 eggs per pound. Salt, pepper, whatever spices and extras you like - I like to add garlic and onion (strongly recommended) and dried chili flakes (if you like it spicy) but you're free to mix whatever you feel like, cheese, tomato sauce, cut olives, think kinda "pizza toppings". Add water till the mix is malleable, form about palm-sized balls, then flatten into elongated pieces like in the photo. Cover in crumbs, then sear/fry in modest amount of oil until nicely browned.

Use either like a burger patty in a sandwich, or alongside with potatoes and salad as a main dish.

Can be frozen and reheated with no harm to the taste. Dirt cheap and delicious. Can be eaten cold in a sandwich too.

Beef stroganoff

Stuffed bell peppers
Sheppard's pie
Your mums smelly cunt

This actually sounds like real tasty food when drunk or high. Going to write down the recipe.

Thanks polbro.

Would it be a good idea to saute the onion and garlic for a little bit and letting it cool before adding it to the beef?

>about 1-2 eggs
Well which one is it? That's a big fucking difference

You can, but it's not necessary - it will saute a little inside the patty, but if you do it separately, it will be "stronger".

Personally, since I'm lazy-ass and don't like to bother peeling and chopping the onion (never mind frying it) I just add shitload of ready-made crispy fried onion. Both more expensive and not as great as freshly fried, but easy as fuck. I also add ground dried garlic, same reason. The result is still great.

Most certainly because. Don't make rationalizations for your pedophile worshiping ideology. We're not even in the same universe, let alone on the same page.

2 small, 1 big, or anything in between. This is not a dough. They help bind the crumbs and meat so it doesn't fall apart as easily, but if you're cheap or out of eggs, you can do without them, just add more water, and it will still work. This thing is really simple and allows a lot of leeway - you can for example roughly double the amount of either meat or the crumbs and it will still work.

>Well which one is it?

it doesn't really matter. that's the point. it's just a binder; this is not a baking recipe that requires exactness.

Cook it, mix it with brown gravy and eat it with potatoes and salad.

>We're not even in the same universe, let alone on the same page.

Makes me wonder what universe that guy lives in though.

Make a spaghetti and meatball burger.

Personally I think ground beef in tacos and chili is a poor use. Both are way better using larger cuts. Steak for tacos and fatty cuts like chuck/boston butt for chili.

same applies to strogonoff, it should be thin strips.

Crudo, add some green olives, small diced onions, some really small sliced pickles and cappers, some rock salt and black pepper.

Mix it, srve cold on a fresh slice of bread and add some lemon juice over it.

It should look like this before you mix the ingredients

Try this thing. supercook.com/#/recipes