Shalom, Veeky Forums

Shalom, Veeky Forums.

How should i go about cooking snake? Pic related

I've never had it before so I don't want to completely subvert the flavour.

I was at least thinking of sautéed shitake mushrooms as an accompaniment (i'm on a diet so it would only be that really; maybe some greens too).

Now, I have no idea, but I assume it's a pretty solid meat. I'd do it inna oven.

I would try it in a stew....snake meat, especially constrictor meat, is probably tough.

I was afraid of this. A stew would be my best bet, as my oven is busted at the moment.

I do live in Chinatown (London) so it shouldn't be too hard to rustle up a Vietnamese style soup. I was hoping to avoid that though as i'm piss poor at soup that isn't just blended veg.

>shalom
Don't you have to blow yourself up trying to build a gib me dem virgins vest today? How are you going to have time to cook?

>shalom
>not salam

user, I...

If you're piss poor then why are going going out and buying trendy, boutique meats like python and kangaroo instead of chicken thighs, beans, and rice? Learn to spend more wisely, poor user.

As-salamu alaykum, user. I heard you filthy kaffir have been eating non halal meats?

Piss poor at making east asian style soup broths/stews. Not literally poor, guvna.

shalom is jewish, youre thinking of salaam aleikum

Ohhhhh okay, I misread. Well just look up a recipe for some pho or something and follow it exactly. East Asian style soup broths/stews take meticulous attention to detail for them to be successful. If you have the money for the ingredients and the time to put into it, then with the internet being available to you, there is literally no excuse not to be able to turn that snake meat into something palatable, nay, GREAT!

>Shalom

Maybe some nice Python matzah balls?

Thanks user!

A big problem is that looking for snake soup recipes online you just get a load of meme shit about "oh wow they eat snake in veitnam haha isn't that weird?" instead of an actual recipe.

I'll just have to slog through it and find a recipe somewhere!

I've eaten charcoal-grilled snake, with parsley and lemon juice. Like stringy chicken - tough, but cook it slowly.

Get your prejudices sorted, you're supposed to be hating on jews now.

>98 britcuckbux per kilo

It's probably cheaper to buy a live python.

Why isn't he trying to blow himself up for the six gorillion then?

No one has caught on to the fact that literally no Torah based faith eats snek.

Something about beasts who slither on their bellies.

>How should i go about cooking snake?
With heat, preferably.

fuck off dad