Is there any use in reading literature when im stupid as fuck?

Is there any use in reading literature when im stupid as fuck?

nope
kys

you should become a watchmaker or a soldier or something like that

maybe someone will write a story about you

I doubt i can even manage that.

start with short books that are not too complex for thinking, Such as; The little mermaid, one fish two fish, Good Night Moon, People magazine, The Magic School Bus, A Clock Work Orange, Greek mythology, The Bible, And anything by Stephen King.

Im already beyond that phase.

You don't need to be particularly smart to read literature. If you can read at a 8th grade level you can read Ulysses.

No, just stick to frogposting

It'll make you smarter

Or allow you to operate closer to your full cognitive potential, anyway. You might not be smart but at least you'll have a leg up on the other retards.

If you claim you're stupid you're probs smarter than you think. It's the people who think they're misunderstood geniuses that are in fact retards

book make smart

>Implying lit isn't filled with people who weren't smart enough for STEM or cool enough for the arts.

this op. You can be king of the retards

jakes on you m9. I'm a mathfag + an avid reader/writer

And I bet the real mathfags laugh at you.

hardly since I have a master's degree in pure math
also p funny you think I'm insecure and are futilely trying to make me more insecure
>then why reply in the first place
you will ask/think, well my friend, to trick you into replying since I'm so incredibly lonely. cheers

How so?I wouldnt be able to hold a discussion about the books i read.

maybe to stop being as stupid?

Sorry dude just felt like being an asshole.

You can be more aware of their retard traps.

wew lad

don't think about it man, everyone does it.

How do you think you stop being "stupid"?

Stupidity doesn't really exist outside of blatant mental illness or other such handicaps. Your idea of stupid is likely just intellectual laziness.

why not? stop sounding so pathetic. you are allowed to read analyses of books if you need additional help. why dont you just try reading something and see what happens fag

No. There is also no use in reading if you're smart. Sensible people read because they enjoy good literature. A lot of pseuds here read because it makes them a much cooler and more profound person than the plebs. Their smoke and mirrors approach seems to have worked on you though.

>the bible

Fuck off reddit the bible isn't little
Mermaid tier.

Also OP, you're not stupid you're just fucking lazy, faggot. Start reading and stop being an insecure beta.

Littereature is fucking easy

>tfw Im all the three

Feels bretty gud.

Guys help I'm too smart to read.

Watdo

>implying modern soldiers can be dumb anymore
Modern warfare is hard as fuck senpai. You gotta balance like 3 different complex systems at once just to communicate to the vehicle next to you. Not to mention if you're intel, then throw your job on top of that.

Nice try. They dont do math

then why are you here

Eh, I'm sure there a place for healthy men who can follow orders in the military.

>He thinks intelligence isn't genetic

To know hoe to be a Veeky Forums pseud

Gender isn't genetic.

of course there is. literature, by appealing to your imagination, will help you out of stupidity.

however, you need a smart choice of books. if your choice is guided by your current stupidity it will only find stupid stuff that will validate it instead of changing it.

I can read but i'm terrible at math but I enjoy doing simple algebra. What type of exercises should I be doing

Everybody is stupid af in their own unique autistic ways anyway. Might as well die a little less stupid If at all.

>Is there any use in reading literature when im stupid as fuck?
Doesn't seem to stop the majority of people from doing it.

>Is there any use in reading literature when I'm a frogposter

hehe xd

As if the OPs pic matters.

Jaden Smith confirms my schizophrenia. But fuck it, at least that means I'm a knower not a fantasist schizo.