bigtex.com/food/newfoods/
youtube.com/watch?v=ovtGhiRIow8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLY. I would unironically eat that.

PAY

Looks good

how about breaded fried dorito?
if you want to have diabetes this seems like a good choice

Recipes for using doritos, fritos and other chips have been around for fried chicken on shitty food blogs for 10 year user

btw, KYS you man-child

There's a kitchy, 50's themed hipster bar in my neighborhood called Ogie's trailer park, and they do have doritos-crusted fried chicken sandwiches. They're just ok. Much rather have the fried peanut butter and banana sandwich

if you thought of this then where did the picture come from?

I've seen something like that on Facebook. I think it was a "Tasty" video, where they cut chicken breasts into strips, coated them in mayonnaise, then covered them with crumbled doritos and baked/fried them. Looked atrocious.

WHY BE HATERS, AND CONTRARIANS. THIS COULD BE HUGE. AGREE WITH ME FOR JUST THIS ONCE

I actually did something like this once. I crushed up chips using a mortar and pestle and used that instead of breadcrumps and then i baked it. Super oily but very delicious

I did this once but instead of Doritos I used Cheez-it crackers. Not that great sadly. It stuck to the chicken and everything but the flavor sorta got lost in the oil and it just tasted really salty and slightly like curdled milk. I imagine Doritos would be similar.

The Texas state fair beat you do it, sort of.

In 2016 they had bacon wrapped, doritos crusted deep fried mozzarella sticks

bigtex.com/food/newfoods/

Sounds like the shit Hellthyjunkfood would make.

mad?

To be completely honest here, I have dozens of different trashy food ideas that I think would make good money (either as a gimmick item at a carnival food stand, or to sell to a major fast food chain).

I'm so convinced of this that I have been very careful about not sharing my ideas.

Those calories seem awfully low for junk food.

>hellthy
Ahhhhhh I get it now.

this

Not really related but my mom used to make chicken casserole with Cheez-It® snacks and it was fucking delicious. God I loved being poor, too bad I'm upper middle class now. ;_;

checkmate athiests

I would eat honey walnut shrimp desu.

I would try it

Yeah

So Cheetos Chicken Fries but with Doritos?
Or maybe Naked Doritos Chalupa?

Sorry OP, but one of the lowliest, dumbest, more cringe-worthy human beings on the planet already had your amazing idea!

youtube.com/watch?v=ovtGhiRIow8

MMMMmm m MMMM!!!

Real talk, I feel like the problem with this is the frying process would destroy the seasonings on dorito bits used in the breading

A better solution would be to bread with panko, and grind your dorito's into a fine powder to use as a replacement for salt/pepper/other seasonings in the breading, or to dust after the fry.