I have a shitton of these in the fridge

I have a shitton of these in the fridge
recommend me something to cook with them

Put them in a chili
>This triggers the chili snobs

Stroganoff is the correct answer

fry them up in a pan with other veg you have lying around then throw it all in a tortilla

Mushroom barley soup is good as fuck.

These are sad, tasteless mushrooms. Go to your local asian grocery next time for some cheap variety.

You need to put them in something with a heavy sauce and use them as filler/texture alone.

Stroganoff is a good bet. Don't go gentle with the butter and pepper while frying them in thin slices before you add them to the main sauce pan. Add all the juice their mushroom water made to the sauce.

When you have some nice mushrooms, like oyster or beech, just gently rinse them in lukewarm water and then fry them while in a tiny bit of butter. Just enough to keep them from sticking to the pan. Consume hot off the stove when they become golden brown. Drink with a black tea or white wine and no regrets.

Slice them and fry with a shitload of onions until everything is well reduced, toss it into some bechamel or cream to make a sauce, and put on some pasta.

in a pan, toss in some olive oil, diced onions, then after a bit the sliced mushrooms and garlic. Then toss in your ground beef and turn up the heat to brown. add some beef broth to remove the fond and add seasonings, then a pad of butter to tighten it up. from there mix in your cooked box macaroni and the cheese packet. elevated kraft dinner.

Mushroom mac and cheese
1. Sautee mushrooms and onions and two cloves garlic in butter
2. Add mushrooms and onions to bake dish
3. Use left over butter and create ru
4. Add milk and cheese solwly
5. Add sauce to bake dish
6. Add grated cheese to top
Bake at 350 until cheese is golden.

boil them in water with a little vinegar for a few minutes. drain. toss them in a jar with some garlic, olive oil and herbs. put it in the fridge.

Chicken or veal marsala.

literally everything goes
just put them in an oven and put some butter and salt on top of each and its still an amazing meal

fuck, i love mushrooms

You could put them in a pasta sauce. Maybe since you have so many just make a huge batch.

>fuck, i love mushrooms
Same man

Ever have these things? Pretty bomb. Slice the stem into scallop-shaped rounds about 3/4 of an inch thick; make a marinade using white wine or rice wine, seaweed, old bay, etc, slice the; marinade overnight, then pat dry and sear in some oil until it's nicely golden brown on both sides. Serve with some buttered pasta. Fucking great.

Pic related - same general idea but wrapped in grilled eggplant on a skewer

That shit looks delicious.

I love mushrooms too but i cant get many of them where i live.

Teriyaki chicken. Seriously. If not just make some rice and sauté them.

fry in a little butter then add some scrambled eggs

I like to dice them up and saute them with some chopped broccoli, carrot, celery, onion, ginger, and garlic.

Once the veggies have softened a little, I add some hoisin sauce and let it cook until the mixture tightens up a bit.

I serve the mixture on leaves of bibb lettuce and top it with a little sambal oelek and some chopped peanuts.

this is the gayest thing i have ever read

That sounds really good, im gonna give that a try.

This is a cooking board, you worthless cock muncher. That person provided meaninful feedback to the OP. Fuck off cum stain.

my nigga

my favorite shit is to get some oyster shrooms, just dip them in some egg batter and fry in butter

fucking ambrosia, i tell you

Stuffed mushrooms

stop samefagging.

this is a cooking board on Veeky Forums and that post was extremely fucking gay

Sounds good but I'd add either some ground sausage or crumbled bacon

I mean I'm guessing he's vegetarian but to each his own.

Get some chicken or shrimp and a few other veggies and make a stir fry.
One of my favorite and easiest meals to make is shrimp stir fry with mushrooms, snow peas, red pepper and onions.

cut into slices
make pan warm
put oil in pan
put slices in pan
put pepper and salt on slices in pan
turn off stove
put on plate(slices)
eat

what the F*CK, i tried this and it produced mustard gas

thanks asshole

Mushroom soup, mutha fuckah...
>shrooms
>shredded onion
>diced garlic
>herbs of your choosing (I recommend lots of parsley and maybe some dry Italian herb blend)
>butter and olive oil
>flour
>milk
>parmessan

Begin by adding some olive oil to a hot pan and saute those shrooms on high heat. Remember, that cookin shrooms well is like cooking meat well. Color is flavor. Don't just let them boil on medium heat. Salt and pepper. Once they've got good color and have shrunk down by 1/3 or so go ahead and add your onion and garlic. Let them mingle for a while. Then add some butter and flour and let it cook for a couple of minutes to cook the starch away. This will serve as a thickening agent. Then slowly add cold milk to create the base of the soup. Add in your herbs and parmesan and let it simmer for a bit. The lemon zest is entirely optional. I highly recommend doing this in a nonstick pan.

It's mushroom soup. It's not terribly exciting, but it's a thing.

Could use them to make a nice chicken marsala

I think that was just the gas from your stove, user.

mushrooms are for poor people

That's hilarious.
I apologize if my quick lettuce wrap recipe somehow threatened your masculinity. I will be more mindful in the future and only post "manly" recipes.

tiny bit of oil in a pan at medium heat
chicken cubes/bits + curry spice
sliced/quartered mushrooms + green onion
red orange yellow pepper + cumin + more curry
halved bok choy + dash of garlic powder
a handful of crumbled sharp cheddar
added sequentially every few minutes

Slice them, sautee, and then combine with a red sauce for pasta.

Bitch.

eat them like strawberries

use them like styrafoam peanuts when shipping stuff

snort the spores until they colonize your lungs

Stir frys and pies

Chop up a bunch of them and fry them with chopped yellow onion, chopped bell peppers (one or two, I find that mixing two colors is the tastiest), couple of ounces of sliced bacon, and spice generously with black pepper, and then maybe a little bit of paprika powder.
Goes well with rice or noodles.

You could optionally also add some baby corn if it fits your pan, as well as top the dish with some peanuts.

I love mushrooms, and I love both of these dishes, but I can never say that I thought to put mushrooms in them.

Mushrooms are fucking tits.

Man that sucks, I can get a whole bag of them for like a dollar, fresh and all.

eat them

r a w

>eat them like strawberries
Honestly I could almost do this, they taste pretty fucking nice raw.

fry them with rosemary and eat them straight up or on the side with something

A "shit ton"in the fridge translates to 1 cup in the pan.

Believe me, user, you can never have enough mushrooms...

"Kraft Dinner" implies some sort of cheese product.

What you meant to say is an elevated Hamburger Helper.

You're welcome.

It's why I sometimes make sure to buy 2 dollars worth of mushrooms, goddamn it's so fulfilling.

Barely fits in the pan with all the onion, peppers and bacon though.

Honestly I love mushrooms and It's vegetable i can put on almost everything