Homo Veeky Forums

Good homosexual literature
specially male2male

hah ya give me some recs too, for my brother..of course XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Take the fucking redpill already and realize the truth

>homosexuality is the greatest redpill.

try it in the boipussi user, its the path to Enlightenment

Michel Tournier - Les Meteores
Elsa Morante - Aracoeli
Pier Paolo Pasolini - The Street Kids

A very good one. Favorite Ellis.

Howl - Ginsberg
Funeral Rites - Genet
Memoirs of Hadrian - Yourcenar
The Talented Mr. Ripley - Highsmith

Anything by this guy.

Look for The Gipsy Ballads

Moby Dick.

Kiss of the Spider Woman-Manuel Puig

The "love is love" line people throw around so freely is phony as all hell. First off, it presumes that love is to be valued under all conditions, ignoring that our current concept of love was invented by a bunch of medieval aristocrats simultaneously in Europe and East Asia. Second, it ignores the outstanding degree of homosexual profligacy. I received 26 solicitations on Grindr over the course of 3 days after making a profile with only my age, height, and weight (no picture). I engage in homosexual behavior for no other reason than that I find it to be fun. There are other things in life besides the pursuit of physical pleasure, true, but "fun is fun." That said, books about this crap can get a bit annoying.

>not being Jean Genet

the greeks

You cant go wrong with Mishima

>not being able to keep it in your pants while deployed overseas as part of the Foreign Legion, which is most definitely a reason to self deny

Lucien Sénémaud was a hottie.

Good choice op. I'd also suggest his essays in the subject, which will be his ultimate legacy. Myra Breckinridge is also very good.

Another writer worth reading is Christopher Isherwood. I've read A Single Man and Goodbye to Berlin so far.

Andre Gide
Justin Torres
James Baldwin