Best restaurant coming through

Best restaurant coming through.

Holy fazolis

>9999
Mama mia!

My buddy used to work here till he had a mental breakdown, he was a line cook making pasta.

One day a corporate supervisor comes in from Germany right, starts telling people how to make the pasta. My friend is autistic so he noticed they were using "too much salt" and refused to add more in. He got in her face and started screaming at her, called her a salt Nazi at one point and then he set a towel on fire while screaming FAZOLI FAZOLI I WISH YOU ALL A PAINFUL DEATHOLI

Wa la! Quads!

Quads confirm!

always a lot of hot lady's in there

WA LA!
Nice Fazoli's! Free breadsticks for you.

Crappy as they are, I wish we had them where I live. I mean, where else can you get drive-thru pizza? DRIVE-THRU PIZZA.

WA LA
A

L
A

Their pizza is pretty meh. Who cares about drive thru pizza when you can get drive thru LASAGNA!

>drive thru
Redpill me.

CHECKING IN A FAZOLI'S BREAD

Fuck off back to /pol/.

Better luck with your bullshit story next time.

Quads. Well done.

There's an Italian place 5min from me that has been there for at least 10yrs that I've never been to that has drive thru

SoCal btw

Will never step into one of these. Let alone eat there. The Ft Oglethorpe GA location was shut down for scraping leftover spaghetti back into the baking pans and re serving it. Not bullshit. If they did it, it's almost mathematically impossible that there isn't another location that does.

That didn't happen.

There used to be a Fazoli's right down the street from me like 10 years ago and I fucking loved it. I remember the pizza being super cheesy. Now there isn't any in my state.

I like pretending to like Fazoli's on Veeky Forums but tbqh I've never had the opportunity to actually eat at one. I bet it's pretty good though, I'm imagining olive garden tier Italian food and breadsticks but for half the price and you can get it through a drive thru window. Sounds lovely.