Best way to make a quesadilla? For me it's

Best way to make a quesadilla? For me it's...

>dump cheese
>spoon salsa
>fold
>microwave for 25 seconds

Better than any other way I've tried, despite some people being afraid of this food

Chicken broth on low heat for an hour

corn quesadilla > flour quesadilla

fight me pleb

pan fry is always better, fit me RD

To me, frying it in a pan makes it flavorless but simultaneously bitter

then your tastebuds are broken from eating too much pus

you are suppose to lightly brown it, not burn it.

>afraid
>of just a quesadilla
who the fuck is backwards enough that they're actually afraid of something as common as a quesadilla? what year are you from OP, the 50s?

I would never fight you. That's the only way to eat them.

Some royal types are afraid of them

beans/cheese 1:1 with garlic, cilantro. pan fry or le grille. I don't care what tortilla (corn/wheat/mixed), as long as its fresh

honest to khorne, man has yet to discover a better way to fuck a meal up/make it totally bland than the microwave.

just put the quesadilla on a pan without oil or butter, flip it before it gets burnt. Makes it crispy not all soggy like in the microwave.

I got the true quesadilla recipe
>Make corn tortilla
>Fry some meat
>Put in tortilla
>Fold
>Fry the tortilla
>Serve

For ingredients I usually use a bun, some, mayo, shredded lettuce, a chicken patty and another bun

Cheese is a prefference. Tortilla is a prefference. What you add to it is a prefference. To cook it, use butter to fry it, there you go best way to cook it.

I lul'd

Quesadillas don't have cheese, fuck you Americans and your fake quesadillas

>Quesadillas don't have cheese
>cheese is literally in the name

Please drink bleach.

Wtf quesadilla doesn't even have a c in it u retard cheese starts with c

Quesadilla comes from the nahuatl quezadintzin, which means folded tortilla

Isn't this thread some kind of /mlp/ shitpost? I don't understand the reference but I've reported it.

Best way to make a quesadilla? For me it's...

>dump cheese into blender
>salsa, tortilla too
>drink shake
>put my stomach in front of open microwave (some modification required) and let the waves go through my body for 25 seconds cooking it inside my stomach.

It all gets blended anyways once you eat it. May as well be more efficient, don't be afraid to try it.

I know you're trolling but please kill yourself anyway

>hand made rolled flour tortilla
>cook both sides until done
>put shredded oaxaca cheese in
>fold and return to low heat until cheese melts
Puto.

>Believing the mainstream media

>buy tortilla flour mix at walmart
>follow directions
>add a lil lard
>also get quesadilla cheese in mexican cheese section at walmart

make raw tortillas, cook one side of one and set aside. Cook one side of the other until done. Flip. Add cheese and hot sauce of choice. place first tortilla on top (cooked side down.) Once the ..being..cooked side is done flip it. Make sure there is some fresh butter under there. Once its done (not burned and not raw you fucking retard) plate and serve

>shredded oaxaca cheese
What did he mean by this?

>pan, hot
>olive oil, in
>tortilla, in
>cheddar/jack mix, in
>cumin, in
>smoked paprika, in
>now, just gently, fold it
>until you have this nice, half-circle shape
>you hear that?
>just, you can hear the crispness
>now turn it
>see that beautiful color?
>it's gorgeous
>now, off the heat
>get a nice sour cream dip to serve
>and that, is how you make a beautiful ethnic brunch

ITT: Only putting cheese in tortilla and calling it a quesadilla.

Source- kwayso dillers are my medicine!

Use butter to fry.
Use giant flower tortillia
Use only fresh grated jack cheese.

Add chicken and green Chile's mix with sour cream if want something more.

Almost forgot. One tortilla folded in half taste better than two tortillas stacked on each other.I don't know why it just does.

Can you make a grilled cheese sandwich? Congratulations, it's an almost identical process.

American cheese are great in these. And microwaveing them instead of frying when using american cheese and only American cheese is great idk why Just is.

Another thing American cheese is best in. Cheddar, jack, muenster just doesn't do it.

You put the salsa after you cook the quesadilla you dumb fuck, I'm half Mexican so I now this shit. Also if you use flour tortillas you put them like a sandwich, so one on top and one Bellow and it's better to make quesadillas in a pan. If you can use a cast iron.

It's not a quesadilla if it has anything other than cheese the "ques" part of quesadilla stands for "queso" which is cheese in Spanish once you add anything else it becomes a "gringa" which is how Mexican people calls American women

>You're right

Quesadilla "Ques-adilla" it's a play on words mix of nahuatl and Spanish, means FOLDED TORTILLA WITH CHEESE HOW FUCKING DENSE IS MOTHERFUCKING PEOPLE IM SO FUCKING ANGRY IM CLENCHING MY BUTTHOLE AND AT THIS POINT IT HAS TURNED INSIDE OUT FUCKING NORMIE RUINING MEXICAN FOOD

I meant to type normies not normie

They're just so...cheesy.

They drop and burn the shit our of the roof of your mough.
You know how hard it is to get out of your mouth with magic when you are fucking dying?

Also easier to flip.

>heat oil in pan
>lots of different cheeses spread out, over one tortilla, add whatever other shit u want in it
>tortillan on top
>fry until crispy then flip
>cut into pizza slices

I am shit at cooking and my oven was broke at the time or else i probably would have opted for an oven method, this works out well, is easy and tastes good.

>Shredded cheddar and white cheddar cheese
>Grilled/sliced chicken thighs
>Fried bacon strips
>Caramelized onions and bell peppers
>Crumbled Queso Fresco
>Handful of fresh chopped cilantro
>Splash of Cholula
>Another handful of shreddedcheddar cheeses
>Fold and grill both sides
Wah Lah

I recognize this as ponyspeak. They are degenerate people user. You would be wise not to associate with their kind.

And how do YOU recognize it Mr. user?

This quesophobia thread appears here a couple times a week.

Well, at least we aren't /qa/

People actually microwave quesadillas and consider it a quesadilla?

Fucking lmfao

If you're not putting rice in your quesadillas you're a pleb

>You put the salsa after you cook the quesadilla you dumb fuck

Why? I don't get that

>Why? I don't get that
The salsa is better fresh if you cook it it looses it's freshness and tastes different also if it's a spicy salsa capseisin boils quite low so you lose the spiciness

You're looking for the open quesadilla pic.

>microwave for 25 seconds

Ok, so I have some leftover chicken I think I may as well use it in a quesadilla, or chicken tacos (same shit different shape) if I only have small tortillas left

What's the best way to reheat the chicken? Usually with leftover chicken I just make chicken salad and eat cold

are you "spewcial"? cut the chicken in thin stripes, put it in the quesadilla and pan-fry it.

Technically, it's a quesadilla as long as there's a tortilla and cheese. Realistically, if you don't fry your quesadillas in a pan, you're just lazy.

Alright, but what if I mad tacos?

you said it yourself:
>same shit different shape

Hory crap! I did say that

... and its not even a different shape, its the same only smaller.

So wait what heat should I fry it on?

>rice
>in a quesadiller

Wtf is this, looks like instant heartburn

I work at a department store. You should consider buying an electric quesdailla maker. They're only like $20 on sale. You can find them on display next to the electric panini maker and electric egg maker along with other devices for people who live in airports and have no spatulas.

hmm, am I being trolled here? I'm suspicious of every ever so slightly dump question.
>medium-high, lid closed at first, drop of water to keep it from getting dry af.

I've never even had a quesadilla should I?

Daaaaaang bruh, this chicken took so damn long to get hot....the tortillas were burned before the chicken pieces were even just getting warm

Sometimes I just don't get this shit,. Oh well at least its a warm meal

depends, do you want an easy-to-make, tasty snack?

You put hot meat in a quesadilla gringo

what part of didn't you get?

Salsa first to avoid getting cheese stuck in my salsa
then chicken/beef
then fucktons of cheese
then another tortilla because fuck foldovers I'm a big boy and when the fuck else will I use tortillas anyway?
microwave or broil

all those electric things are marketed directly towards college students whose dorms inexplicably seem never to have kitchens in them - it's frustrating as hell and a huge contributor to obesity as students go out for more and more fast food through their college career.

I made it into small bits like thusly

Super lazy mode?

Shred cheese onto a tortilla, add fresh mushrooms and onions, fold, throw it in the toaster oven until you can smell it from the living room.

mushrooms on a diller? nuts

>Put meat
>Quesadilla
>Gringo
I'm so fucking confused are you trying to call him out yet you fucking say that anything besides cheese should be put in a quesadilla, I lived in Mexico City for most of my life and they did sell "Quesadillas" with chicken and beef stripes but even they said they were not quesadillas, they were closer to tacos.

And I say: Que pedo wey, estas pendejo o que wey?

Not stripes, shreds. That's how they do it in Mexico they take the stringy nature of chicken and beef and they separate the meat into single or multiple strands

Use pic related as your primary cheese. Put a spoonful of queso dip in there too. Fold one large tortilla, stacking two just doesn't look as nice. Pan fry with butter till both sides are golden brown. Cut into triangular slices. Serve with cold salsa, guacamole, or both.

No mames
Mas bien vete a chingar a tu madre con estos malditos payasadas
Sabes bein o mas bien no sabe ni madre pendejo
De cualquer manera vales verga pinche mendigo defectocio

You do realize there are different states in Mexico, right? Just like there are different tamale styles by region, there could very well be different ways to make quesadillas

I have traveled around the country and although there are changes there's somewhat of a standard recipe, we are talking about 500-900 year old recipes

How do you make tortillias for the quesadillia?
Is it just mixing flour and water and panfry it?

I've heard they also have a little salt and lime juice in them.

tu manos son gorditos

White flour, water, lard, salt and a bit of baking powder. If you live in a hovel in north mexico you can leave out the baking powder, but the other 4 are required.

Taco not perfect!

nice replay, 10/10 guy

This. Pic related.

I use small corn tortillas, otherwise I'd fold it
>lightly butter corn tortilla, maybe 1/2 to 1 tsp at most, just scrape it across
>place in heated frying pan butter side down
>add shredded cheese
>add other fillings as desired - jalapenos, meat, whatever
>lightly butter another corn tortilla
>place it on top butter side up
>when butter on top tortilla is mostly melted, it's time to flip it
>cook both sides til golden brown

>Quezaditzin

I know chilangos are retarded but that meme went too far