Woah....really makes you think

woah....really makes you think

How can someone draw this and not feel a sense of embarrassment? What was going through their mind when they drew this?

"Ha! This will show the uneducated sheeple of the world how superior my ideas are"

they were probably too busy jacking off to their own enlightenment

Wrong board, retard

sage and report

Why are some of the Christians wearing yamakas?

It's more than just a thought bubble they cut

How do they even turn it black and more large to do star...???

>when children are taught to accept my value system its education and is 100% okay
>when children are taught to accept another value system it is indoctrination and possibly child abuse

>atheists

I worry about this. Replace teaching a value system with teaching a value system finding system. Wait, that's still biased. Replace with a value system finding system finding system… what a strange loop.

Embrace subjectivity, embrace your own will.
Neutrality is for the playwright, your role is to act your part.

They just allow children to choose from a set of pre-approved value systems. They give only the illusion of choice. It was like the "non denominational" religious instruction that used to be a part of public schooling; you could be any type of Christian but not a Jew, Muslim, or atheist.

>Your own will
He who believes he is free from ideology is totally under its control

No, it doesn't, actually, because Veeky Forums.org, the website, told me that atheism and teaching critical thinking is wrong because "reddit".

just give kids a fucking consistent framework to think in and relate to eachother by. preferably a religious and patriotic one so stupid kids become good cogs with no worries.

the smart ones will be able to reason themselves out of their ideological box anyways, and at the university level this should be facilitated but directed.

those kids are buttfuck ugly

>yamaka
I think you mean 'yarmulke'.

The irony here is that peoples opinions and beliefs change, other-wise you wouldn't have converts, in significant amounts mind you.

The "artist" here is just a narcissistic manchild who doesn't like culture. and thinks humans should grow up in sterile environments.

>What was going through their mind when they drew this?
>"Ha! This will show the uneducated sheeple of the world how superior my ideas are"
Pointing out that children are usually indoctrinated into the religion of their parents and teachers isn't really a controversial thing. I think you're being oversensitive if you take it as an insult.

Even without religion, all societies have some sort of ethical, traditional, and cultural framework that no matter what, could be perceived as "brainwashing" the children that learn these social norms.

Most people just couldn't care less about religion, they're more focused on worldly matters.

To their detriment, of course.

>The irony here is that peoples opinions and beliefs change, other-wise you wouldn't have converts, in significant amounts mind you.
The amount of converts is pretty small compared to the number of people who stick with what they were raised in. Granted, that's partly because of what says.

tired: Atheism and Critical Thinking

wired: D I A L E C T I C S

The cartoonist is stupid to assume he doesn't have a religion of his own, even if he doesn't call it that

Thanks jew

I agree! Atheism is literally organised religion now, and these silly atheists always just refuse to admit it, because they don't like the idea of indoctrinating religious beliefs or something.

>Christians, Jews, and Muslims depicted as being the same
>Muslim countries imprison people for atheism, the others don't
That's what really makes me think, OP.

nowadays kids are barely out of the womb and they are already getting indoctrinated by lgbtqia positive racemix cartoons on tv. I have an 8 year old brother, ok kid no autism or anything, but it's starting to worry me, I'm afraid he might be turning into a libshit or maybe a fag of some sort. What books can I use to redpill a child?

Thanks for the laugh, user.

Is this a cult thing?

They basically are the same retard, just different fucking names for god

Take your exclamation marks back to ray-dit please.

If you get bogged down in the ossified aspects of Spirituality it's your own fault.

Children can barely express anything at all, let alone numinous experience, something most adults struggle with.

Nice Magrittecore piece.

what in the name of god am i looking at

back to /pol/ pls thnx

>indoctrinated
Man, at this point any human interaction between parent and child is indoctrination.

splurged this idea out a few hours ago while bored

thought this part was a kinda clever and humorous piece a few hours ago

unsure how to properly refine n formulate tho

writing is quite tiresome, so short story or sketch or poem or dank meme or trash with rest of strange writings? hmmm

Atheists who actively confront theists are just as intellectually lazy as fundamentalists.