Thoughts?

thoughts?

Go great with black tea

I think you like to start your morning with a large dose of outrage.

>dude my ex boyfriends were shit lmfao

A girl lives in Bramladesh. I am very geographically close to the girl. I wish to become friends with a girl and convince her to help popularize my poetry through a girl's social media outreach. Once I have gained sufficient outreach I will subtly slander and undermine everything the girl stands for through my writing.
A girl deserves as much.

>rape

Shit-tier
poems
for
shit-tier
humans
garbage

You know what the thoughts are, you post book, people say book is bad. Can we stop having these types of threads now? This is bad shitposting, there's no joy in it. No different than fishing for upvotes on Reddit.

Fuck off.

who even
writes
like this

he is right
you stupid fag
make a contribution
by posting
something
anything
more than
thoughts?

It's exactly what you think it would be.

why are you referring to yourself in third person?

opens book
to random
poem
sees third wave
feminism
vagina poetry
closes
book

Actually read this recently. Short read, obviously. Simple poetry.

Not good. I liked maybe two poems. Most of it is bad. Few good lines throughout, which were all ruined by thie following lines. She just comes off as self-centered, and very few of the ideas are new.

Probably a good tool for getting into artsy girls' pants

but the whole thesis of the book is that men are possessive in nature and that you should just get another woman to lick your taint

It's like all the shit poems kids write in my CW program. She has an idea of what a good poem should look like, but doesn't understand what actually makes a poem good.

made me cry desu

theres enough good lines in it to make like 1 decent poem

This is unironically why I own a copy. I have yet to meet a woman who has not liked it.

One of my friends from Brampton is embarrassed that they come from the same city.

She comes across as incredibly entitled, especially considering how young she is.
It's a lot of "I have a vagina so my life isn't fair".