Deviled Eggs

I want to talk about Deviled Eggs. Why are they not only the best form of egg but the best snack ever? What are some ways to take my deviled egg game to the next level? How awful are people who put dill on them?

>How awful are people who put dill on them?
This is how we know you're an idiot.

>not putting dill in your deviled eggs

He's right. You're some kind of WASP with no taste or eurotrash if you use dill on them

Best way deviled eggs is done is pic related

Creamy or chunky? There's no wrong answer but if you choose chunky I automatically hate you

Creamy but still needs to be pretty stiff. Too soft and it's not as good.

No, Sir!

Make my fridge smell like farts for days.

>make sure there's no paprika on that, don't want anything too spicy

What does this even mean? Black people don't eat eggs and white people always put paprika on it.

m8, it's a joke, jesus why the fuck are people so sensitive about race on here. I have been calling everyone nigger since 2013 and im black. Grow thicker skin nig

>T.unfunny cuck who can't take a joke

White people cant deal with even the spice of parika

Who has the actual best recipe for devilled eggs? They aren't really a thing in Australia and I'd like to try making them.

You've got emus mate. You could make the BIGGEST deviled egg ever.

>Black people don't eat eggs

>>be watching Hell's Kitchen UK season 4 while shitposting on Veeky Forums.
>>contestants are given an egg challenge.
>>see this thread.
>>see this post>>>
>>negress contestant on the show says that nobody in her family really eats eggs.

Chunky with no fucking Mayo

>no mayo

So what do you use?

>recipe for devilled eggs

Nothing to it, dude.

Hard boil 4 eggs.
Cut in half lengthwise and collect the yolks in a bowl.
Add mayo and mix with yolks a little bit at a time until you get the consistency you want, which should be pretty creamy, but not runny.
Season with salt, black pepper, and mustard or mustard powder to taste.
If you want some texture add some finely chopped celery or pickles to your yolk mix.
Spoon back into eggs.
Garnish with a dust of paprika.

Well yeah that's the basic. But I'm looking for a way to really making them pop.

gonna tell everyone here fucking shock your eggs i hate retards with shitty colored deviled eggs

Always. Bring to boil, let sit for about 7 minutes, then straight into cold water and the fridge.

Yeah but I was just asking for the basic recipe.

Fucking lucky Aussies.
>ywn have a deviled egg big enough to be a fucking punchbowl

Semen

Best deviled eggs I've made were when I mixed the yolks with a bit of mustard powder and cream cheese, plus some fresh very finely diced chives. Works with sour cream instead of cream cheese too. Salt and pepper too, if you want- doesn't even need it IMO. I'd love to try making them with duck eggs someday- extra decadent I bet.

Cream cheese instead of mayo? Sounds good but sounds a little too thick.

Only you can determine that, dude.

I like mine heavy on the mustard and with sweet pickle relish in the mix.

They're actually pretty forgiving and delicious no matter how you make them.

>sweet pickle relish in the mix.

I made it years ago, might have been a blend of sour cream and cream cheese at the time. I still maintain either would work if that's what you have on hand, or thin it with a little milk or mayo to your preference. The idea is chives plus sour cream and/or cream cheese... I haven't made deviled eggs in years because I always end up eating them as just hard boiled eggs before I get around to it.

No I like where you're going with this, it sounds more flavorful and less just fatty. I want to try this tomorrow.

That looks like someone shoved eggs up their ass, tore their ass, then shit bloody, crappy eggs out into a bowl

I like throwing in a bit of pickle brine and tartar sauce in mine. Also always use a bit of garlic and onion powder.

I change up the recipe every year and the tartar ones have been the biggest hit so far

I refuse to believe that is good.

>best snack ever?
For me, it's pure ice cubes.

>next level

Sometimes if I'm trying to impress I'll finely chop some lox and mix it with the yolks. I've always gotten rave reviews. One caveat would be not to try to do that for flyovers, though. I made that mistake at a flyover potluck once and no one would touch them.

What is a flyover?

My teeth hurt just thinking about this.

Protip: put Za'atar in your deviled eggs

Lurk moar, newfag.

Look I've been here all month so shut your ass up.

Isn't that what deviled eggs are?

they're good, but i hate them when they're cold. so, because of that, i don't think they're the best snack ever, 'cause you have to take the time to let them come back to room temperature before they're suitable to be eaten.

Do five hour eggs, ozzbro. Make the mayo yourself with walnut oil and man it is nutty and savory and amazing.

>But I'm looking for a way to really making them pop.

Nobody wants your shitty experimental deviled eggs with jalapeƱo peppers or whatever the fuck mixed in.

And you're some kind of trailer trash if you don't use dill in them.

>nutty

add some fuckin vegemite mate that is very good with eggs.

Go fight a dingo.

I use avocado but always a little bit of mayo

I've tried sour cream and mayo and it works very well.

they're nice topped with a shrimp and/or green onions.