>Coveted by landlocked flyovers
>Unoriginal presentation
>Always served with clarified butter
>Have to kill it right before you eat it
>You're still hungry afterwards unless it comes with a steak
>Literally a bottom-feeding sea bug
When will the lobster meme finally end?

>literally a bottom-feeding sea bug

you had me up until the end; grow up you manchild.

crab is one of the better foods on earth and it's also a "sea-bug"

Crab is shit and could be substituted for lobster in the OP and every point would still be valid.

Hopefully never. I help out on a lobster boat during summer and would miss all the extra money.

>wahh i'm a manchild and i've only ever eaten snow crab legs at the chinese buffet my fat as fuck family goes to frequently

dungeness? blue? maryland soft shell? fucking king?

we got like 20 live kodiak king crab at work a couple weeks ago and they were exquisite. i think the key is getting the crab before it gets frozen.

Think that goes for every meat. Never the same after freezing.

>2017
>eating salt water seafood
Enjoy your cancer and mercury poisoning

Crabs, lobsters, shrimp...all delicious. Sea bugs are the best seafood.

Name all the ways your life has been better after forgoing these products

Lobster is a pleb filter dish.

>The mercury that builds up in fish can eventually lead to brain, spinal cord and kidney damage in humans. At high-enough levels it can be fatal.
>paying for overpriced gimmicky poison
I mean help yourself, you only get one life. Might as well spend it eating cancerous bottom feeding scavengers incests if thats what you like.

Mercury only bioaccumulates in apex predators, like billfish, tuna, and sharks. And humans.

>what do bottom feeding scavengers eat

Bottom feeders have negligible mercury contamination, since they're not accumulating it in any significant amount by eating other fish with mercury in them.

>.gov
>2011
Kek ok, enjoy your (((negligible))) mercury

>Implying there isn't always the presence of every naturally occurring element in you and even spring water. Might as well switch to triple distilled water and walk around in a bubble boy suit.

>i don't understand biomagnification or heavy metals so it must be a plot by the (((joos)))

>>Literally a bottom-feeding sea bug

same could be said about you, poor ass troll

wow swordfish have a shit ton of mercury in them

>I don't know how phylogeny works
Humans are just smart monkeys amirite

>Always served with clarified butter
You should try one of the many Chinese lobster dishes. Those slanty eyes do sea bugs right.