Discuss

discuss

And nothing of value was lost. Amen.

WOW WOMEN ARE FUCKING RETARDED ROFL

Frankly, her overuse of "I" is terribly off-putting.

The fuck does that even mean?

muh empowerment

Pure hedonistic sentimentalism and feminist ideology. A lot of self deception and delusion too it would seem.
>"I am not my weight"
Yes you are, you fat cow.

That's some cult tier thinking.

>author is a swede
Explains a lot.

Everything you need to know really.

>I am not who I sleep with
>this book resonates with modern women

Why are modern women so shit?

I can do whatever I want and you can't say anything bad about it

>that messy slew of notifications
>battery power at 6%
Christ OP get your shit together

You guys are stupid. This book is by an American. Stop trying to shit on something you know nothing about so that you can look superior.

This bloated chipmunk has to be rolling in the dough.

Doesn't 'all of you' include her mother and the people she slept with?

No, because they are working for the patriarchy.

no she's talking about her fans

All doesn't mean all anymore, it means some now.

S P O O K Y

what the fuck is going on, theoretically, within identity politics? unless i'm mistaken, all of this garbage is predicated on the idea that identity is socially constructed, but how do they make the leap between this and the conclusion that identity is arbitrary and the individual can and should construct their own?

it's literally delusion, though. the basic unit of a society is two people. it's true that these people are typically members of oppressed classes, but this is such a pathetic, immature, insular response. Sure, amy schumer is saying it, but she's rich and successful so she can get away with it, and she's not even unattractive except when you put her on TV among the 1%. she couldn't be more divorced from the reality of the poor fucks she's selling this to, who really aren't doing themselves any favors by buying into this instead of educating themselves, improving themselves, and exploring the paths they can walk.

but whatever, this is so far from the most egregious things happening and unless you're a publishing magnate there's nothing you can do about it so shut the fuck up

sums up things that aren't worth reading. i dont understand why people go over the edge with this shit--it's so extreme that many don't take it seriously anymore. i get that social issues/identity need to be addressed, but this just sounds whiny and lame. pointless.

If you want to sleep with a lot of people then go for it, nothing's stopping you in the current year.

I'm Amy Schumer, and you are too.

A Hideo Kojima production.