The Cancer Killing Veeky Forums

Don't delete this thread, janitors and mods, it's within the rules Hiro outlined.

There are principally two things killing Veeky Forums that no one is addressing;

1. Threads which have no relation to Veeky Forums e.g. "What is purpose?" and "Is x drug Veeky Forums?"

2. Beginner threads e.g. "Is this worth reading?" "What does Veeky Forums think of x?" and "What is some x literature?"

In order to restore Veeky Forums to its former glory, every single thread which breaks these rules must be deleted and a message given to the poster saying "not Veeky Forums" or "read the sticky"

I suggest the janitors start doing their job and implement the already established rules properly (who cares if the threads decrease) and institute a culture of high quality posts.

And before any newfags or people from Ribbit start crying, kill yourselves!

Fuck off back to Reddiit cunt.

HAHAHA

Good luck buddy.

>And before any newfags or people from Ribbit start crying, kill yourselves!

>And before any newfags or people from Ribbit start crying, kill yourselves!

Oh I'm not crying. I am legitimately telling you good luck because I know how Veeky Forums is, and you are such an obvious newfag to this board that it hurts.

Email the mods directly if you want something to change, cause I can say with almost a 100% certainly that this thread is just going to turn into shitposts.

>you are such an obvious newfag to this board that it hurts.

Nice reddit revisionism, retard. I speak to the mods on the regular in IRC and they do nothing.

is this the birth of a new meme?

So then why the fuck do you think your one post on this board is going to change anything?

Coming in here, acting like a pretentious faggot, suuuure is getting all these anons up in arms to come to your fight, ain't it?

I'm going to love to read this thread over when I get back.

You type like a fag.

Goodbye!

kys, reddit

Ha...HA

HAHHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for bumping :^)

here, have another bump, fag :^)

No problem, it's only your time that becomes mine any way :^)

We've had a bunch of these threads already and they haven't accomplished anything. What's the point of making another?

That's the point, friend :).

It reveals how bad the board has actually gotten that even a thread designed to fix its problems becomes a meme itself

Welcome to the other side ;)

I don't think this kind of thread has ever been beneficial on any board, no matter their quality. People aren't going to start making some high quality posts just because some individuals in a thread outline (quite correctly) the problems of this board.

We're rather undermodded. r9k threads that don't even pretend to be Veeky Forums-related stay up long enough for OP to get his (You)s, meaning he'll be back the next time he needs his fix.

If you don't know who this is without googling, please leave Veeky Forums.

>former glory
This is a joke, right?

I agree wholeheartedly OP, the post quality on this board is utterly abysmal. Any OPs should be about a book or author, and it should be clear from the OP that the poster has actually read the work they're discussing. 99% of threads are made by people who haven't even read the book they are talking about, and it is utter cancer.

Please leave and never return you underage memelords

Kill yourself, ignorant newfag.

I have a decade old habeeb saved to my hard drive, get fucked lole

>caring about the rules of an Indonesian pixel sharing board

>2. Beginner threads e.g. "Is this worth reading?" "What does Veeky Forums think of x?" and "What is some x literature?"
some boards have a "questions that don't deserve their own thread" (qtddtot) thread

maybe that would be good here

yeah, me too by the way!
Please no.

>generals
>a general built on spoonfeeding
Nah. Just make asking babby tier shit a bannable offence.

ITT: Funny ways to say penis

pesis

I'm genuinely serious about it, if you don't like it, just go to Reddit. Is fucking Veeky Forums what are you expecting? All this whole site is so degenerated that it makes me want to kill myself for being part of it. Instead of spending time on a shit hole why then you go talk with people that really know their shit either online or in real life. Veeky Forums is the only board I lurk and I feel really nice here even though you cannot get quality posts or threads all the time and the r9k whining is exhausting but still we have great posters and great contributions about LITERATURE and other random, not necessarily too related to it, posts.

lol eat shit ive been on Veeky Forums for far too long and these have always been around

there used to be like 3 or 4 people with really good taste tho, and they seem to have more or less stopped coming/making charts. i think that's too bad.

The cancer killing Veeky Forums is feels (read: self-pity) threads
>What are some books to help me with my depression?
>tfw rejected again
>Im a nihilist, yeah thats right nothing in life matters
>Prove to me that God exists
>Modernity is what made me a loser
>(damaged, mentally unstable character) is LITERALLY ME

>Nice reddit revisionism
This faggot again.

You sure are buthurt right? Veeky Forums was never about top quality posts, if you think that you are a newfag or you are deluding yourself. Of course it would be great if tje quality increses, but it never has been like that, and it would probably be like that.

The best you can do is make good posts yourself, and ignore all the shit, that's it. People will not change just because you want to.

Have one pitty bump before the thread dies.

Stopped browsing this board a month or two ago, first thing I see when I come back is a repost of a repost. Fuck Veeky Forums