RIP Veeky Forums, 2010-2016

It's officially irrecoverable.

Good riddance.

Stillborn. People just dug up the corpse, put in a jar, and shit in the jar. Every day, for the past six years.

You new here? These threads have been popping up since 2012.

No they haven't, stop lying.

there is nothing to recover cause there was nothing there in the 1st place

it's been shit always. literally you can check the archives.

sage

I'm glad it's over.

If you don't remember the days with Quentin, tybrax, fabulous, brownbear and co. shitting up the board, you don't know how low this board has been.

Veeky Forums and the rest of the internet

I remember Quentin and bear but who are the other fags

This, there will be another Mishima/Stoner Renaissance of 2013.

Use your fucking hide and pin buttons.

I think I remember there was a guy who ban evaded and spammed gore on Veeky Forums as well. This is Veeky Forums, so the ceiling of quality isn't incredibly high.

Literal fags. Ty went by myriad names, but the threads he made were similar to frogposting, though before frogposting was a thing. Self-pity completely irrelevant to Veeky Forums.

>Quentin
We are not even free of his legacy and probably never will be.

There has been some high quality, here and there, but the sad reality is that there is no floor

Who was his friend, Sunhawk?

What a shitter. Veeky Forums today>2012, excepting the month after the forming of Veeky Forums and the imgur post

Sunhawk wasn't really his friend, iirc.

I kind of miss Sunhawk threads. He was a reliable autist with all his fucking rereading.

"Mommyyyyyy"
"What is it sweetheart?"
"Mommy i made a poopoo again."
"Welk we'll clean that right up won't we."

The mother slowly wiped the viscous green poop on the leather, innefectlivley collecting any fecal matter on the paper towel, only slowly ingraining it further into the seat. If not for the can of spray on save-o-smell she buys every week, her son's whole room would smell like rancid shit.
Ever since her husbad died she's been forced to take care of her autistic son all by herself. She has no real practical ability, only being romanced for her posterior and bust. Didn't even have a pretty face. She takes work wherever she can get it, from whomever, no matter how dubious the clientele or employer. Right now shes making 8.50 an hour at her local fast food joint and another $50 dollars a night from anyone who wishes to have her.
Despite working 60 hours a week and whoring herself out, living in a two bedroom apartment in the worst part of town, she lives a completely ascetic lifestyle. She eats very little, almost to the point of anorexia, and has a frugal and unfettered budget, dedicating all she has to her son's wellbeing. She has a lot of money saved for him, because she doesn't want him to know they're poor, or else he mightbstop having aspirations. She gets him whatever he wants for christmas, even if it means turning herself out double or triple what she normally allows.
As she is wiping the seat she looks around his room. It's dirty, empty bottles of lotion and an uncouth crust lay in one corner, his piss stained matress with unwashed sheets in another. She looks to her son, naked aside from a shirt, beard and pubic hair unwieldy, unkempt, and unwashed. She glanced at the computer screen too his side, with the shades always down it illuminates the whole room. On it she saw a little imageboard, and a few posts. She noticed the first one is in her son's writing style.
"Sweety, Did you make a post again?"
"Yea mommy, yea I did, did you see it?"
The mother nodded, and for a moment, the facade of contempt she always kept around her son was effaced, replaced by real joy, held only for an instant before descending deep below the surface, to burn slowly for the rest of the day. It was the best she had felt in 10 years. A tear dropped down and hit the seat just as she finished wiping away the majority of the mess. She took her shit covered forefinger and wiped away the residual saline from her cheek bone, leaving a bile green mark. She wiped her hands down and began on her son's butt. Once it was all clean he sat back down on his computer and continued to browse.
"Maybe he'll be alright one day" she thought to herself when she finally sat down in her bedroom
"Mommmmmmy, I did it again!"
"I'll be right there sweety!" She yelled back.

You dumbasses need to stop posting shit on Reddit. Cross-posters from pol and r9k are at least Veeky Forums savvy enough to spot as shitposters but redditors are so fucking chatty it never occurs to them that they sound like idiots and stick out like a sore thumb.
What we really need is active merciless moderation to prune the cross-posting threads, and to stop posting shit on fucking Reddit. You can tell it's them when there are more new threads in an hour than we used to have in a day

You mean like the rest of Veeky Forums?
It was never great.

I have been browsing Veeky Forums for ~5 years now and everyone, across every board, has been saying this exact same thing for that entire time.

>/pol/
>not openly accepting followers from reddit for shitposting

Delusions, user. r/The_Donald is practically a recruiting ground and regularly mentions /pol/

What happened, i have not been around for 6 months or so.

What this site has repeatedly taught me:
- don't offer anything of significance to myself, lest it be trampled on
- don't put genuine effort in
- don't open up
- expect the worst in response

did you miss the part about killing yourself?

>What happened
Somebody set up us the bomb.

>he genuinely thinks that Veeky Forums was ever good
You're so new it hurts

That too definitely. I don't get that much though, probably because I don't really put myself out there w/r/t effort, true feelings, and so on

Quentin is based.

The thing is each year a new batch of kids come in on average they are going to be much worse than the previous. This is a scientific fact sadly. Look at any statistic e.g. Autism rates have been spiking like crazy yearly.

You mean autism diagnoses

>he fell for this meme

You think autistic people were just functional members of society without anyone noticing before?

So you are a shitposter?

Even if they are "faking it" that just makes it all the worse.

You must be glad to have someone to look down upon.

No, not usually, I just don't give people here access to my most personal or worked-out thoughts

>this board is so fucking shit
Is this supposed to be funny? Am I supposed to find your Reddit-tier self-deprecating shitposting funny? I can only imagine you nu-males who make threads like this and still complain about le frogposter boogeyman. Just go back. You're not welcome here.

Maybe you Redditors should actually make good posts if you want to see good posts. A wise user once said, "ask not what your board can do for you, ask what you can do for your board."

But you won't. It's more fun to call people psueds, complain that the mean mods at Reddit banned you AGAIN, and shitpost in "what lit will help we with muh depreshun" threads. And at the same time you'll expect "intelligent" discussion (usually long, overwritten posts jacking yourself off for actually understanding a book you read), but you can't make an intelligent post. You also refuse to engage with the culture of Veeky Forums, mocking Pepe and memes because you're a psued who would like to imagine himself above such simpleminded things as "fun" and "jokes".

If you hate it so much here, just leave.

/thread

true. I feel the need to respond to every post. You cant take the reddit out of me

>He fell for this meme
You think big pharma is just going to stop caring about money?

>If you hate it so much here, just leave.

ya know, you can be homosexual without having to come off as a complete faggot

It's embarrassing that anyone cross-posts on both Veeky Forums and Reddit. I remember when being a confessed Reddit poster was like admitting you had syphilis.

I wish there was a way to keep them the fuck out.

really tho, mods should ban anyone who even implies that they use that fucking site

Effort with knowledge and understanding to back it up tends to get debate or agreement, effort without those things tends to get ridicule. But shitposting is easy (you)s without risk of having your heartfelt thoughts shat on, so people take the easy path.

Besides, if you get called out and genuinely admit to not knowing about the subject instead of digging yourself deeper, someone will probably explain it for you or point you in the right direction.

>pepe is fun jokes and not /pol9k/ shitpost cancer 90% of the time

You were doing so well until right here

>He doesn't go to r.writing to laugh at how horrible and delusional its members are

why would I when there's an army of you posting screencaps here already?

so much this

this is Veeky Forums's worst board, and my favorite board

>Veeky Forums is shit
What did you expect? Intelligent or good post on Veeky Forums?
Don't make me laugh.

Kys, newfag. It was never good.

Veeky Forums may be shit but every other website is shittier.

Savage AF

yea but did you guys see the Wittgenstein/Shakespeare/Orwell/etc. post? Rare threads like that validate all of the daily shit

This is true.

4chins generally is in a death spiral

I Agree with the sentiment but the only boogeyman here is the illustrious redditor. 4channers refuse to accept that there are people that go on both sites and make quality posts on both, and there are people who are solely Veeky Forums users that make shitposts and have made shitposts since 2008. Stop using reddit as your scapegoat, Veeky Forums has always been shit.

hello Veeky Forums