How does it feel knowing the entirety of scholastic thought was BTFO'D by one man. Checkmate X-tians

how does it feel knowing the entirety of scholastic thought was BTFO'D by one man. Checkmate X-tians youtube.com/watch?v=U3yKxvW9yNA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TH5ibABP4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

learn to sage user

that fuck couldn't btfo a birthday balloon

reminder that there are videos of this guy burning his micropenis with hot oil

>Hate God
>Sexual deviant
>Uneducated
>Ugly
Ladies and gentlemen, the alt-right

He's making more money being a lazy prick than you are with whatever faggotry you spend your time doing

He's liberal left you spastic

Ah yes! The three tenants of alt-rightism
1) Deny
2) Deny
3) Deny

>even if we accept all these facts, why is the unmoved mover necessary god? Why can't it be a blueberry muffin?
>it sounds more plausible, because, hey, i've seen a blueberry muffin. Those motherfuckers are tasty.

>tfw I used to watch TAA when I was 14

>The solipsists aren't right

Where did he come to think this

daisy ridley is fucking attractive.

You could feed a small African country for years with the skin on her forehead

>Implying there is any difference between the two when it comes to those traits.

aint nothing wrong with a big forehead bitch

It's a big turnoff for me desu

>implying there isn't

There isn't

some would even say "aint nothing better than a, big forehead bitch"

No shit just pointing out how worthless it is to point this video out as some shining beacon of though when it's not. It's just this fat slob pointing out faults he sees in Aquinas' logic

>alt-rightism
Do you even know who the fat fag in the video is

Noice argument

>Thomas
>Equinus
The pronunciation JUST.

It's not hard to BTFO scholastic "thought" though.
>inb4 Christcuck posts le fedora man and calls me edgy

>if I inb4 it's not true

that's a petty critique but whatever, taste is ultimately subjective.

>taste is ultimately subjective

>mfw I knew this guy was a pseud even when I was a military-grade fedora tipper in early high school.
Feels pretty good to have dodged that retrospective bullet of embarrassment desu

Its really not hard to btfo Aquinas, or anyone from the 12th century.

>I am several magnitudes smarter than Aquinas
Holy fuck

>taste is ultimately subjective.

In light of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TH5ibABP4U

Reconsider.

Neo-autheism, not even once.

Did this banana-sodomite ever take on Gödel's ontological proof?

not an argument

Good work moving the goalposts.

>Its really not hard to btfo Aquinas

If atheists are capable of being moral people then why are they always sexual degenerates that have sex with bananas and mentally ill transsexuals?

I got linked one of this guy's videos like 10 years ago and he was just rambling inane garbage. I scrolled down to look at the comments section and the top comment was "future generations will discover his hard drives and he will be known as one of the greatest philosophers of our time." So I closed the video. Dogmatic new atheists are annoying.

Next I heard of him was fairly recently, besides now, and it was a picture of him shoving a hot oiled banana up his ass with his micropenis on full display.

ITT: People who are too stupid to refute anything he said.

I've never really understood the argument that something has to move the Unmoved Mover. Maybe I'm just not smart enough, but it seems to me that in that case the thing that moved the Unmoved Mover would be the real Unmoved Mover, and so on and so forth. The whole idea behind the argument is that the chain of causality isn't infinite.