Meat is murder

How do you live with your self knowing your precious meat is destroying our planet?

Try going meat free idiots before its summer all year round.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=grill
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What about the untold millions of insects, reptiles, rodents and ground dwelling birds inadvertently murdered and displaced by your vegan diet? Your diet is far from guiltless.

I guess it's easier to think everything else smells like shit when you're sitting in it right?

summer is my favorite season though

Just kill niggers and chinks and suddenly there is no problem.

Those animals die from any sort of agriculture. We have to eat something. Choosing to not participate in extra suffering and environmental fuckery is perfectly logical. I'm not vegan, but you definitely are a dumbass.

Humans lack the capacity to alter the environment other than temporary cosmetic alterations, which nature itself corrects. The planet melting and freezing many times in its past proves this. Paying carbon taxes and deliberately buying carbon offsets makes people Potsy level retards.

Your concern trolling belongs on /pol/ or /b/.

Nigga we are the fucking environment.

Your ethics class can suck a chode.

>it's ok to let them die because agriculture!

I knew it, fruits like you don't give a flying FUCK about the environment, just your self righteous posturing.

Eat a dick.

Back to the drawing board with your bait faggot

>you don't protect 100% of every living animal, insect etc. ever? Whaaat? That means I can do whatever I want and you're somehow worse than me
Love this retard logic

you know your elitist soapbox doesn't have much to stand on when you claim to care about animals but willingly ignore those directly destroyed by your hubris.

"But we're causing LESS suffering! WE'RE THE BETTER PEOPLE!!11!"

That's your argument, you're a fucking idiot. Just admit you only care when it comes to market.

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=grill

/thread, lick my asshole

>deforest the land
>plant and sow with fleets of fossil fuel tractors
>spray chemicals everywhere
>reroute water supplies from nature to farms
>pay illegals $2/hr to pick the produce
>utilize the vast fleet of fossil fuel trucks to transport to stores
>throw out half the product that isn't sold in time

see, you can be a dipshit about produce too

Holy fuck thanks user, time to go murder local vegans with this new link

>40,000 extinct species a year

No thanks, I'll keep eating my meat and there is nothing you can do about it.

Yeah and on top of all that tons of that vegetables you think are so bad are taken to make a comparatively small amount of meat. So now you've got all that blood on your hand plus the animals you actually eat.
Mother nature will come roaring back with a vengeance

>it's cheaper to toss the food then to donate it
Blame grocery companies that maximize their profit margin.

99% of anything that's ever lived on Earth is now extinct....

I find it particularly entertaining that these vegans/vegetarians don't realize that their lifestyle is a privilege. It's a function of living in a wealthy part of the world. The reality is that even if you converted every American to vegan/vegetarianism, our 330 mill reduction would not even put a dent in the current and future global meat industry. yeah, it's sad, but your efforts are futile. The only thing you're doing by being a vegan/vegetarian is providing yourself with some diet awareness which is good in general and a false sense of "doing the right thing" even though it makes zero difference

His logic is sound though.

>You are locked into a room
>One door has vegan food behind it, but you'll squish 5 crickets getting it to open
>The other door has delicious meat products behind it, but you'll set off a trap that annihilates hundreds of animals
>Choosing the former is somehow not less ethical

I mean short of letting yourself die that is.

It's sound irrefutable logic if you consider animals on equal footing (cognition, intelligence, etc) with humans. Exceptions being cetaceans, elephants and apes.

meat is tasty

this is classic false equivalency designed to sell feelings

That's not how it works though. Those cows are dead by the time you decide not to eat them at the supermarket.

>Vegans selling sustainability as an all-or-nothing out of sheer desperation to get people to convert

Just like the stormlards and the communists, you lose any cachet and any chance you have of converting anybody besides the equally deluded when you can't even appeal to basic rationality.

If meat was tasty, then why are you on a cooking board? Just eat plain meat 100% time, I'll let you cook it at least. lul.

>This is the best argument his B12 and zinc deprived brain can come up with

Go colonize

Trying to sell veganism to Veeky Forums through appeals to emotion and righteousness is not going to succeed.

Trying to sell veganism is a losing proposition. Vegans with their head on go for harm reduction above trying to convince anybody to give up their pets and eat soy/hydrolyzed wheat all day.

Veganism is a Satanic conspiracy, against God's creation order...you faggots are the modern day satanic witches!

>Implying I will be alive by the time something like that would happen.

>meat is murder
>murder isn't wrong

Well that was hard.

>before its summer all year round.
Leaf here.
BRING IT ON.

I literally do not care