F R U I T S
R
U
I
T
S

Dude fruit is gross.

Do Europeans really eat this stuff?

it would quicker to drink the oil out of the bottle user.

Not a vegan but I'm game for a good-looking veggie dish thread if you guys are

You queer son?

really angers me that americans don't eat fruit when its so readily available*, cheap and fresh.

* if you live close to the southern border

aah, the fat fucks wouldn't eat healthy food if you served it on a silver platter. except those who take it too fat.
there are tons of naturally vegan/vegetarian recipes out there; those w/o substitutes are perfectly fine (speaking as a convinced carnivore)

Goddamn I could go for some onion rings right now.

How very plain.

>not even any sauce or anything
I'd honestly rather eat cooked pasta as it is.

Hitler told me to do it.

That's the gayest looking cake I've ever seen, and I started the penis cake thread a couple weeks ago.

veganism is just an excuse to eat only fries and beer when you go out to eat somewhere

obviously you've never had it then. it has everything you need to it. if you're autistic and can't have a meal without some kind of meat, have a smaller portion as part of a three-course meal
its perfectly covered in oil, garlic and chilies. and basilikum. no need to drench it in additional pesto, you philistine

Rice and Lentils
Rice and Beans
Dal
Falafel Sandwich with Tahini or Hummus
Pasta Pomodoro
Pasta Marinara
Pasta Aglio e Olio
Veggie Stir-Fry
Avocado Sandwich

Just off the top of my head. There are some good vegan dishes out there, but vegans hurt their own image by promoting veganized versions of meat and dairy dishes. Those imitations always suck.