Will drinking red wine unclog my arteries?

will drinking red wine unclog my arteries?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.grasscity.com/threads/guys-everytime-you-ejaculate-you-lose-the-following-nutrients.547777/
peta.org/living/food/clean-clogged-arteries-vegan-diet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No but eating food with a lot of oil will. Much like the mechanisms of an engine the human body has a lot of moving parts. Keep them lubed up and in tip top shape with oily foods. Helps the blood flow smoothly.

No

Neither will this

what do you recommend

Greek detected

I drank 2 glasses of red wine and blood vessels in my skull feel less clogged. can anyone explain this to me like I'm a 5 year old? I'm highly interested

Do you think you know better than a doctor?

I'm taking water pill for still have blood pressure issues. been eating healthy and stuff but can't afford to have blood cholesterol levels checked. I had serious situation last night thought I was done for. I'm still recovering from b12 deficiency my mind feels damaged.

Placebo effect

No, also one the leading researchers on resveratrol (Dipak Das) was a serial fabricator of data.
He committed suicide after being forced to retract a bunch of papers.

Just join a fucking zen buddhist monastery if you're really worried about it. No diet will help incipient heart disease, but at least you'll die peacefully.

It can help, yes. The flavonoids in red wine help clean out arteries. Any alcohol, in fact, is good in moderation because it essentially thins the blood and increases the production of HDL. Most centenarians (but not all) investigated in Blue Zones consumed alcohol moderately.

Don't try to outrun a bad diet by throwing alcohol on top, though, op.

What's going on? Why is your health in such a state?

b12 deficiency which lead to fluid retention, hypertension

any natural remedies to dilate blood vessels?

Cinnamon, moderate alcohol consumption. I wrote this post here How'd you end up with a b12 deficiency?

drinking/masturbating I guess. also think the meds I'm on may have contributed to it. but yea methyl b12 supplement worked amazingly. it got pretty bad to the point where I wasn't absorbing any nutrients from food. some random user on here mentioned b12 to me when I was complaining about hypertension. I ordered supplements and feel like I'm a teenager again

if this nigga says veganism i am gonna blow my stack

That's incredible, man. I hope you feel better soon.

[spoiler]veganism[/spoiler]

wait, you can get vitamin deficiency from masturbating? fucking hell how am I still alive?

forum.grasscity.com/threads/guys-everytime-you-ejaculate-you-lose-the-following-nutrients.547777/

>Surprisingly, making babies takes nutrients!

>grasscity

blaz it XDD

You can't just "unclog" your arteries, boy-o.

Best you can do is stop drinking alcohol(period), excessive saturated fats, sugars, starches, and start exercising.

do things like garlic/cinnamon actually help? was actually smoking marijuana for awhile and I think that's what fucked me the most

Give a pint of blood. They'll measure you total cholesterol (so no individual HDL or LDL levels, but it'll give you a ballpark) and give you the results, along with iron and confirming your nasty ass STDs

no. injecting it into your veins with a catheter will, though. esp. sangria with pureed oranges.

try a no meat diet

peta.org/living/food/clean-clogged-arteries-vegan-diet/

I'm recovering from protein deficiency though

Legumes are rich in protein.vegan diets lack of b2 vitamin tho