About to make a Taco Bell run

About to make a Taco Bell run

What do you guys want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWSOiZrs3oA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How will you get my selections to me in a timely manner? We likely live in different areas

Two Cheesey Gordita Crunches, extra pepperjack sauce
Pintos and cheese
Side of nacho cheese

I will be combining all of this

Also, I want a Chicken Quesadilla, two soft tacos just in case, and a surprise item that you pick out for me

Lemme get 10 spicy tostadas

I want to figure out what the hell that Tacorito is. But otherwise just get me a beefy crunchwrap. thanks user keep the change.

triple double crunchwrap box and a beef quesarito

Can't I get a cheesy beefy melt, a volcano taco, a bell beefer, a grilled stuffed nacho, and a black jack taco

Is that new crunchwrap good?

12-pack of Cinnabon Delights. Can you stop and get a quart of 1% milk on the way home too?

6 soft shells

A roll of toilet paper and some flushable wet wipes

FRIES FUCKIN SUPREME

You to die.

Can I get two loaded potato grillers, a fiery dorito taco and a medium baja blast

10 beefy crunch burritos, Diablo sauce

Tell them not to be skimpy on the meat.

Two beefy five layers no sour cream
Chicken smothered burrito no sour cream
Steak quesadilla extra sauce
Soft taco no lettuce

Mexican Pizza, Nachos Bell Grande, & 2 Meximelts. 80's Taco Bell is the best Taco Bell

A Nachos Bell Grande, a twelve pack of those cinnamon things, a crunch wrap, loads of green sauce, a Pepsi, and a Baja Blast (mediums).

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese and a large soda.

It's a burrito supreme with tortilla strips

Loaded potato griller, shredded chicken burrito, and a spicy potato taco please

10 Doritos Locos Tacos with fire sauce

Product placement

two beefy nacho loaded grillers and a cheesy gordita crunch, extra fire sauce

My son back.

3 $1.49 loaded burritos with fire sauce

Pick me up a Baja blast bruh

Something good, so swing by a chipotle and pick me up some soft corn tacos with barbacoa, black beans, cheese, lettuce and tomatillo salsa.

A motherfuckin chalupa

one of them slushies. i dont trust eating their tacos

12 dollar cravings menu chicken quesadillas

This motherfucker knows what's up. The Mexican Pizza is still around but they used to do it soooo much better. Pic related.

The Mexican Pizza today. :(

5 soft tacos with no lettuce and a baja blast.

I tried Taco Bell for the first time a couple years ago and was really underwhelmed. The way everyone talks about it I was expecting an assault of Doritos and grease that left my asshole ravaged and my mouth watering for more. Instead I just got some cardboard tasting tacos and I felt fine. Is the whole thing a meme?

The day belgrandes lost chives was a travesty.

Steal all of the fire sauce and the napkins.

You didn't commit to the experience. Next time tuck in some chalupas and grilled stuffed burritos.

taco flavored kisses

>Live más

La puta madre, en serio? este el mejor logo que le pueden dar a los gringos?

youtube.com/watch?v=TWSOiZrs3oA

Nothing, because the best thing they ever had is now gone AKA the cheesy beefy melt

Loaded potato griller and a cheesy bean and rice burrito please

This again

Yeah, it's pretty good

steak quesadilla with extra sauce and a fire taco pls

I still have volcano sauce at mine, user.

Those new fried chicken chips.

Oh, wait
;)

Tostadas and potato tacos

Maybe a baja blast too

>our food
>they own that combination of food
Greedy mexicans

Taco Bell is literally trash. I feel bad for anyone who eats there.

Kick rocks, nerd.

15 cheesy gordita crunches

I'll just take two Beefy Five Layers. That's usually fills me up in a reasonable way.

i'm physically and mentally ill after seeing what white people have done. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Get me one of those new taco burrito's and a chipotle chicken griller. I'd be happy if you got me a drink to, that spiked lemonade Mtn Dew is great.

Black bean burrito and a cheesy potato burrito

i would like to have a chilli cheese burrito with a baja blast and two spicy chicken burritos and two beef chalupas with no sour cream but with added nacho cheese and then two of those newfangled taco burritos

>chili cheese burrito
>spicy chicken burrito
>nacho cheese chalupa

man... I miss taco bell's old menu :(

extra onions are free ordering in person?

Beefy Nacho Griller and a Loaded Potato Griller

They don't have verde sauce anymore so fuck it.

can i get uhhhh

>pizza sauce

you fucking animal

nice bait

3 of those taco burrito things with extra sour cream and avocado. Fuck knows by the time you get there they'll fucking discontinue it like the steakhouse burrito, Verde sauce, the Volcano burrito and the Black Jack taco.

Also a handle of Svedka.

>no more double stack tacos

Why do they switch things up so often? Its annoying.

just get me five mexican 'zas and call it a day

why don't they use the mexican pizza 'tortillas' in anything else?

Ill pass bro.
But could you stop at Chick Fila on your way back and pick me up a spicy chicken sandwich, medium fries and a large unsweet tea. Oh and your girlfriend wants a regular chicken sandwich. Take your time bro.

I know tf man

Also where are my Dare Devil Loaded Grillers. It's been years and I still think about them

Cheese quesadilla, extra sauce.
Nothing else matters.

>last time they had volcano sauce was in 2015

Two spicy potato soft tacos, beefy fritos burrito, soft taco and large baja blazt

3 beefy nacho grillers and a large Baja Blast freeze with some hot sauce packets thrown in the bag

Two caramel apple empanadas, AKA the only passably edible thing Taco Bell offers.

"You know what guys, let's just go to Chipotle"

How do you react to this?