How may I help you, Veeky Forums?

How may I help you, Veeky Forums?

I am at your disposal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bhvj2ps-jMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know why they call it hamburger helper. I think it does just fine by itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bhvj2ps-jMk

too much math involved. i'd like an easier version.

blast it with piss

this is the most "busy parent" non-shortcut food ever

>ay fuck you nigga I helped ya out by cramming some of the garbage you need into a box, now give me $3 and buy and cook the beef and milk necessary to assemble this "meal"

I actually really like this stuff. It's always been one of my favorite go to meals when I don't have much time in the evening and I have a lb of frozen ground beef in the freezer and not much else.

Can't hate. It's better than getting delivery or just microwaving ramen or whatever else you neets wanna do.

Do you do handjobs?

How the fuck is Hamburger Helper in any way better than delivery of any kind, unless you're broke as shit?

It's cheaper by far, and you get to control what goes in it. You wanna order Chinese for two and spend $26 + tip or spend $2.70 for the box + $3.40 for the beef and make Hamburger Helper?

There's no comparison. Ordering out and have people cooking/delivering for you will always be more expensive.

Right. I mixed some spices and chemicals together and printed instructions on a "cute box" for $.25 and I'm only asking for $3.00. What's not to like?

Fuck off and go to hell OP

I could use some suggestions here

Where the hell do you live where it is 2.70 a box?

I'd be fine with it for $2.50

Yeah but just because it ends up costing a quarter to produce, doesn't necessarily mean that it won't cost more, shipping costs money, and both the producer and the store have to make a profit for it to be worthwhile. Then there's R&D costs as well as advertising (though this would eventually be covered by a regular 10% profit as well, assuming the product doesn't fall on it's face).

Not OP, I live in Canada and it's like a dollar a box.

I was exaggerating and still went over. It's cheap as fuck. Stop living in NYC Cuckland or LA "We Can't Even Own Guns", USA.

I like it better than Tuna Helper, myself.

Man, imagine the fortune of being born in the USA, but then fate fucks you and you live in one of the places where they desperately try to stop you from owning a gun.

I'd feel so fucked by life.

I live in Texas, and I have no feels for a population that continuously votes for representatives that erode their constitutional rights every single day.

NYC, California, and DC can suck my ass.

Hamburger Helper is still cool though.

I love extremely overdone pasta with cheese powder

kill yourself

The stroganoff flavor is the shit.

>extremely overdone pasta
That's on you

Don't cook it so long, retard.

>I love extremely overdone pasta with cheese powder
>extremely overdone
I am baffled as to how you think this is the hamburger helper's fault.

I wish I was an Ameriburger with a flashy cowboy gun.

Europe is unfair :(

The decrease in cook time = soupy sauce

Then don't use as much water and/or milk or whatever. You're in charge of how it comes out. All it is is pasta and premixed spices. That's it.

Could just reduce it and put the pasta in later. Figure it out.

If you're German, you're welcome in Shiner, Texas. It's a German town.

Made this a week or so ago.
Recently I have been using the mix with bagged potatoes o'brien with a meat since. I think I prefer ham to chicken or beef so far.

It's cheap here dude.

Thats not a bad idea

American "cuisine" is a fucking joke