Does Veeky Forums sip?

does Veeky Forums sip?

when I was in the military those fucking meatheads would get these every single morning and baby it all day as they used it as a dip spit catcher

What kind of fat Veeky Forums user do you take me for?

s i p b o y s

i inhale those.

want the caffeine to hit hard and all at once.

>that first sip of the day

there's a girl at the library i go to who has at least 2 a day

No,i heartily guzzle your mum every weekend.

They are godly

For almost 2 years I had a 4 monster per day habit. Thankfully it didn't kill me but I had legitimate withdrawal symptoms when I quit them. It was almost as hard as quitting smoking turned out to be.

Ironically of all my employees the lazy useless fucks who drank these were the ones that needed firing. All the real workers drank coffee and did drugs in their personal time.

No. they taste like shit and due to other things in my life caffeine doesn't do much for me. Having seen my friends try to cut off from energy drink addiction has also made me never want me to even touch them (it legitimately effected him harder then when he quit cocaine.

I used to drink those (that flavor exactly), then I realized it's a waste of money and you can get energy by getting enough sleep and having a good diet. Now I'm just a boring faggot who drinks only water, and beer occasionally.

Your argument would be sound if sleep didn't take so long however I will admit that they do get expensive especially as you develop tolerance when you have to spend like 60-80 dollars a week not to be half asleep the whole time its not worth the time saved i'd rather just suffer through the first 2-3 hours every day and be awake the rest

I like all the flavors except citron, I refuse to try it. UV just came into town and it's pretty good.

I've been feeling this one for the past few weeks. Just been on a punch kick in general.

I like Ripper better.

>ripper
>not pipeline punch
Nigga you gay

My man. I've justified these things to myself because they're zero calorie, but I know they're still awful for you. Only average one every two, three days but I probably shouldn't drink them at all.

Just the normal green shit with vodka.

delete this
>energy drink addiction
fucking embarassment

if you dont drink rehab you need to GTFO of my face.

Basicly this and this and that

Was more of a habit but the caffeine withdrawal headaches are no fucking joke. Migraines for days after I quit

>habit
nah thats a full blown addiction since you got heavy withdrawl symptoms
not like a caffeine addiction is dangerous at all but energy drinks is a horrible addiction that fucks your body (note: addiction, not drinking an energy drink once in a while)

Zero ultra is disgusting shit

Veeky Forums approved thread

pipeline punch mah nigga

I absolutely cannot stand Monster or Rockstar, a damn shame since every other energy drink out there is getting phased out of convenience stores. Pic related is my drug of choice

what was the anxiety like?

white=black>orange>red>blue>>>>>yellow

no purple sips here sadly

my nigga

Look out, OG coming through.

To be fair black is bretty gud

>no unleaded sips in canada

>not drinking 100% all-natural organic non-gmo sipps

not even kidding

I had a Rockstar and a pack of $0.99 donuts for breakfast.
The cashier gave me a funny look.

Breakfast of Champions.

>inhaling liquid
wew lad

>Work with a bunch of 18 - 30 yo's
>Work very early in the morning
The crew knows I drink lo-carb as I am an old man and need to watch my cal's yo. Lo-carb becomes known as "unleaded" as in "you want to run to the store and stock up for the crew? here's a fiver, grab me 2 unleaded"

>suddenly this abomination hits the market.

What the actual fuck Monster... caffeine free? Original taste and sugar content? Does this really taste good to alcoholics and can they really not be trusted to have a little simple caffeine in their horrible lives?

Energy drinks are a JEWISH operation designed to ruin your body and deprive you of energy.

>100% all-natural organic non-gmo
Unironically kill yourself.

where is the best place to buy ripper?

I legit haven't tried one of the White ones before. Are they any good or is just a Meme Response to the blatent marketing on here?

kind of a sugar water taste with very mild citrus in the background

>drinking erythritol
>drinking benzoic acid

looks like you're already killing yourself :^)

Did you just find some big words on the back of a can and assume they were harmful?

id never do that, user

You're damn right. White and black are the only real choices.

Monster is one of the worst beverages ever made. The only thing worse is Rockstar which tastes like cough syrup. Why fill your body with a ton of weird concentrated shit when a cup of coffee gives you the same or more caffeine kick? Does 5000% DRV of Vitamin B13 really seem like a good thing?

Wow there are a lot of sippies...
I just drink zero.

>The only thing worse is Rockstar which tastes like cough syrup

I drank an X-durance once and I liked it because it tasted like that.

That was actually part of why I quit them. I started having slow motion anxiety. That shit is literally crazy. It's like always being on that drug from the Judge Dredd remake. All the time.

nigga if I want that robitussin taste I'll just chug some robitussin. at least that shit makes you trip balls.

these make me so incredibly tired three hours later, it's not worth it.

eh, it kinda reminded me of my childhood.

That's bullshit. You can't compare sips to cocaine. If someone offered me a monster to drink at 10 on I'd say "hell no! It's 10 o'clock!"
But if you did the same thing with cocaine, I'd be up the rest of the night hanging out in the bathroom with you

This is the best chaser for any alcohol.

Tastes like a fucking squirt, I love these things. I only do one every now and then though since I have hypertension.

anyone else think monster energy tastes like smarties?

SIPPIN ON DAT SIZZZZURRPPP

I liked M-80 but it's been gone for forever, I get by with Import.

I have palpitations from that shit. Is my heart just weaksauce?

My dog I like tropical

I sip the zero ultra when I have a night shift and can't make coffee. Need caffeine, don't want the calories from the other flavors

>rehab
only good when iced as fuck imo

>Recently get promoted to management
>increased salary as well
>drinking more coffee of late to fit in with the other managers
>one day no coffee
>have a 4 pack of zero ultra in my office fridge
>crack one open
>CIO (my boss) walks in my office to bullshit about a project I'm over seeing
>Sees me drinking this
>"Oh I thought you outgrew that stuff"

FUCK

Would wife desu

your friends

>For almost 2 years I had a 4 monster per day habit.
>No energy pill/shot habit with the occasional cheap energy drinks/coffee.
I'd say get on my level, but I don't recommend this to anyone.

>Does 5000% DRV of Vitamin B13 really seem like a good thing?
Most only have about 200% per can. You're thinking of energy shots.

Not that garbage, no

>tfw Sam's Club has 24 packs of all sorts of combos
>Orange, White and Black
>Red, White and Blue
>All Orange
>All Purple
>All White
>Original
>Lo-Carb

Fuuck. 31.98 a case. Amazing.

>Says Jewish in all caps.
This ruined your credibility.

In addition, one could say the same thing about alcohol and tobacco.