Let's talk about JELL-O, Americas favorite dessert

Let's talk about JELL-O, Americas favorite dessert

What is your favorite flavor? How do you like yours? Have any memories with it?

I'm American, I dislike jello. Aspic is good though.

You like Jell-O

JIGGLERS!

Jello shots are the only acceptable way for adults to eat jello.

I DO like Jello but havent had good jello since elementary

That shit was tasty in a largish cup with the perfect amount of whip. I can still phantom taste it sometimes

Had a passable jellopop not too long ago. Would have been good if it wernt so damn watery

American here. I hate Jello. Not enough sugar.

You like Jell-O

No. I don't.

You like Jell-O

>Haven't touched the stuff in years.
>Get wisdom teeth removed

It's like I'm rediscovering a lost love.
Why did we grow apart?

Listen here you autisic piece of shit go shove some uncrustables up your ass, I bet you're that aspie dipshit that runs around Veeky Forums screeching "DO AMERICANS REALLY DO..."
And now you're here again screeching about Americans and jello
Americans don't love JELL-O, JELLO, jell-O, Jell-O, jello, or any other spelling/capitalization of the word "jello" I fucking despise the empty texture and super sweet/ fake sweet taste of any and all jello maybe there are some sick fucks that honestly love jello but I don't know any of them so go back to your European containment zone, move to Germany, and explore your cuck fantasies while gorging yourself on jello you sick sadistic fuck

You like Jell-O

>blue
>cubed
>as a kid always getting the jello at piccadilly(cafeteria-style restaruant in US) and swallowing the cube whole OR mashing them and swishing them around my mouth

Lime. Just cubed and in bowl is fine. My mom sometimes makes a dessert with Jello and graham crackers layered into a cake and frosted with whipped cream. Usually she does it at Christmas and alternates layers of lime and strawberry Jello so it's festively colored.

Every Easter, at our family dinner, a relative would bring egg shaped jello in a multitude of flavours for dessert

Under rated post

aw holy fuck my gramma had that exact set too, and she made the grape and orange jigglers extra firm just for me. Miss you DeeDee!

>Americas favorite dessert
CITATION
FUCKING
NEEDED

GELATIN IS A FUCKING ABOMINATION

But its so squishy and fruity and good, how can you hate it?

that is fucking brilliant.

Are you me? Literally everything down to Piccadilly was me

Every Sunday the preacher's family would take me and my widowed young mother out to Piccadilly and I'd get the little blue jello cup

I recently rediscovered JELL-O as well. I like Strawberry the best but I've been thinking about making my own with fruit juices and a packet of unflavored gelatin.

>evangelical preacher benevolently takes widow and son out after every sunday service for a treat
>time for an early nap son, Reverend Smarmy and I have some things to discuss

kek

>memories with a food
Only in 'murrica

Nah man, it was the whole preacher's family who'd known my mom since she was in elementary.

Also I'm a grill

>that pic

what's the pastel layer? cream and sugar?

No pudding pops? Veeky Forums I am disappoint

Hello Jell-O

The only jello I make or consume in any way are those gelatin eggs you make for ovipositor sex toys.

Hey, there they are!