WTF I love poetry now...

WTF I love poetry now. what is her best poem and why is it the one about being a slut with blowjob eyes (this is an actual poem (not even memeing))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6CCePrJlaU
google.com/amp/s/femmefocus101.wordpress.com/2016/03/07/hi-im-a-slut/amp/?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=6q_7YljktTE
youtube.com/watch?v=DrL-Go-pGy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post the poem

Did she ever write a poem about how she wishes she was a tall blond Stacie instagram queen but was never pretty enough so had to resort to pretending she was "artsy" to get attention?

youtube.com/watch?v=w6CCePrJlaU

I am a slut
I got fucked in my butt
a man once told me
see me
nice blow job eyes
get suckin
I'm not tuckin
just fuckin
I am a slut
see me
these are my blowjob eyes

>i'm not tuckin
>just fuckin

absolutely resplendent

wtf i love poetry now

google.com/amp/s/femmefocus101.wordpress.com/2016/03/07/hi-im-a-slut/amp/?client=safari

Feminist trash

youtube.com/watch?v=6q_7YljktTE

f u

i like her lipstick and small breasts

Do you think Bert is a cuck?

Bert looks like a total cuck and also someone who doesn't care that much about his gf

4 u

Disgusting

This woman's twitter is everything wrong with the modern pseudo entertainer. All she does is make money off her "art" and spends it on coffee. That sweet youtube money gets her shallow big city, cold windy day, scarf and wool hat wearing god damn fucking weather. I bet they can't afford a car because they spend all their time gouging themselves on art openings and $7 bottles of gas station wine. Fuck bert. and fuck her for doing absolutely nothing to ACTUALLY change things. When you have clout over others how is it that you can spend all of it on yourself instead of helping others? All of her "poetry" is just selfish ramblings of an under educated freeloader. I would get it if she was disabled and needed social security, but instead she gets that sweet sweet internet coffee bean money.

what do tits that small feel like. I've never felt small tits before. weird.

Place your hands over your nipples and squeeze

Idk but she looks amazing in OP's pic related.

Also, how come the phrase "meme" and "memeing" have completely lost their value and re used in a completely inaccurate manner today, in 2016 ('specially on the 'chans).

She p much used to be a tall blonde and pretty user, back when she did more trad poetry. I think it was blonde anyway.

who the fuck is Bert?

it's not very fun

Nah she was a 7/10 that declined into a 4/10

Yes, using numbers really convinces me that you're right.

Exactly

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, just assessing the situation. Believe what you like after that

That's because they're man boobs. DFC is incredibly exciting and also the future.

Bezzie mates with Ernie

Yes, I believe you are totally assertive, it's good that you were able to state that.

No idea how they got talking but he kept trying to chat up my ex when we were together. Watching someone with such a lack of tact was just painful. The conversations would literally consist of him asking her what she thought of his films (I use that word in the loosest sense) and anytime the conversation steered away from them he found a way to veer it back. Needless to say, we both thought they were rubbish. I tried to give her genuine criticism to send to him because I can empathise with being a young pretentious pos artist, but she always tempered the criticism to the point where she only sent him vague compliments/statements of fact. I think she didn't want to hurt his feelings. He came across as self-centered but also fairly pathetic so I found no real reason to dislike him; mostly we just found it amusing.

So in conclusion, probably.

Thank you, I appreciate your acknowledgement

I am glad that you are beginning to acknowledge things.

he is a film man ?

Wtf I love poetry now

MAN

she looks bad shirtless.

sure is newfagq. in here

Her shoulders look horrid, like they came from a little boy, I guess its from being underweight

It reeks of envy in here.

haha

fug

i just realized. kek

ORAL poetry

she's sniffing the sweaty, salty, urine tinged funk of her fishy pussy in this picture

Why does she wear such ugly clothes?

it's what's in style stupid. she's trendy as fuck desu

what are you doing to change things

youtube.com/watch?v=DrL-Go-pGy0

>I don't think I was born to love anymore

>following videos are quirky vlogs with her nu-male boyfriend
What did she mean by this?

When you have below average looks you dress in ugly clothes and it makes you look better.

Its like how a 2008 Prius will look fancy in a ghetto but not in park avenue

coffee's good though man