Meat Loaf is delicious as hell...

Meat Loaf is delicious as hell....literally the only people I've met who hate it are people who have a weird aversion to ground meat in general, probably because they heard rumors that if meat is ground up it's somehow "fake"

my grandma used to make meatloaf with potatomash and dark sauce, it was the best thing ever. but i can never eat it again. is the ketchup crust an american thing because we never put that on our meatloaf?

Heres a trick.just get a piece of beef and dunk each bite in corn syrup. The similar experience as meatloaf in a fraction of time

i like it as well

>African-American cuisine restaurant in Baltimore
>order meatloaf w/ collared greens and mashed potatoes
>ascend to heaven from the tastebud euphoria

Ground beef tenderloin, spicy pork sausage & mixed cheeses. Slow-cooked and topped with fire roasted tomato-brown sauce. Served with mashed potatoes & collared greens

It can be any kind of sauce. Ketchup is what some prefer I suppose.

Why the fuck do you think Meatloaf has sugar in it you yuronigger?

It is ground beef, egg, and either crushed saltine crackers or flour if you are a retarded heathen trying to seem fancy about making your meatloaf. Then you throw in whatever you want, usually a mix of ketchup or tomato paste to liven the flavor of the beef and then garlic, salt or celery salt, and black pepper. Mix it until it is a unrecognizable goop and shape it into a football and slather with ketchup before popping in the oven at 375f for an hour.

Fuck your corn syrup meme and get back to sucking rapefugee cock since you seem too busy doing that to google "how to make meatloaf lol corn syrup *cock gagging noises*".

How about i slap you around a bit with a big bag of high fructose corn syrup

>those people who prefer regular ass tomato sauce over ketchup

ketchup has a lot of sugar in it

Lookin good

then don't put ketchup on it. christ there are so many ways to make meatloaf and not all of them involve ketchup. I grew up with ketchupless meatloaf and it was perfectly fine. I didn't even know people made it with ketchup til I got married.

Yeah, I've had ketchupless Meatloaf plenty of times but with brown gravy instead

I like ketchup, tried this ketchup on a Meatloaf and it was good as heck

I dislike meatloaf but like hamburgers. For me, the difference is that most meatloaf is overworked, and so it loses the tenderness. Meatloaf is just a waste of meat that could have been a hamburger.

I used to really enjoy Boston Market Meatloaf carver sandwiches... will have to go find one soon.

I agree, I got mad at my mother when I was a kid because she made meatloaf instead of meatballs or pattys

Hamburgers are beef only
You make meatloaf without pork you are a fucking retard

Give this shit a try if you ever come across it. It's tasty. Almost comes across as more of a pepper relish than a ketchup, but it's great on meatloaf.

Meatloaf is one of those foods that somehow got a reputation for being gross in popular culture. I think it's just that the name is rather unappealing, and probably a lot of kids had parents who didn't know how to make it properly, so they grew up with shit meatloaf and decided they all have to be like that.

Ive had good meatloaf and its slowly growing on me... But when I was growing up I lived with my grandmother and mother, granny did the cooking because mum was disabled. Everything she made was great... But somehow her meatloaf always turned out gray.. I dont know what she did, but it was solid gray.

Gave me an aversion to it for nigh 20 years.

I usually make a glaze from brown sugar, soy sauce and ketchup.

Now that sounds good. Soy sauce would round it out