Why are the thighs the best piece of fried chicken?

Why are the thighs the best piece of fried chicken?

Breasts>Legs>Thighs
Veeky Forums only pretends to enjoy the thighs because they're poor and can't afford anything else.

This. I only use thighs for curry or oyakodon.

Thighs are delicious, you can literally just put black pepper, white pepper and tiny bit of salt on the skin and leave it in the oven and it'll taste delicious.

I mean, they're good. I like grilling them indirectly from time to time, I just don't like having to take the time to trim them and they're just not as satisfying as breasts or drumsticks. I only really use them in things like curry or whatever. They are more flavorful, I'll give them that.

Moist dark meat. Incredibly hard to overcook

Because they're the best piece of chicken in general.

Breast is best in a good roast

Breast is shit tier tasteless garbage

Thighs and drums is where it's at. Dark, juicy, tender and flavourful

>"I don't know how to season food"

Let me guess, you learned how to season chicken from Veeky Forumss guide on soaking it in salad dressing

Chicken breasts are for wacko Veeky Forumszens who think any food that tastes more flavorful than cardboard has to be bad for you. The texture and flavor of dark meat is indisputably superior.

Deboned, breaded and fried leg quarters are in my top 5 favorite foods. Good on a salad, good on a sandwich, good in a wrap. Dark meat is godly tier

Seems like you're projecting pretty hard.

I think we are all in agreement...
thigh > flat wing > drumette > drumstick > tendie > breast

>Let me guess, you learned how to season chicken from Veeky Forumss guide on soaking it in salad dressing

oh god, don't tell me this is actually a thing

Also, I can never respect anyone's cooking who truly thinks breast taste good, let alone are better than thigh

more fat

When i worked at olive garden they did this

Chicken is poor mans food, pigeon>ostrich>Turkey>Duck>goose>Chicken

>not listing quail, prairie chicken, dove and pheasant

You need to improve, faggot.

Because chicken breast has absolutely no flavor on its own. You can add seasoning to make it taste good, but why not start with something that tastes better in the first place? Only reason to eat breast is because of how lean it is.

Turkey is garbage, I wouldn't give it to a dog.

>Breasts
You damn right!

Ah, a fellow patrician.

Drumstick>Breast>Thigh>Wing

Drumstick can be grabbed with one hand and tastes best. Perfect shape. Breast has most meat. Pure white meat. Easily accessable. Bite after bite of pure delicious white meat. Thigh is whatever, nothing special. Kind of awkward kind of gross. Wing is decent but low on meat as a whole.

am I the only one who's actually able to taste chicken breast? you guys need your taste buds recalibrated.

White meat is boring

No they're just
A. Poor fags sour grapes
B. Poor fags trolling

Everyone knows chicken breasts are the best.

>breastplebs

Poorfag detected.

What's with this poor meme? Do people here actually buy cuts to make their own fried chicken?

I didn't know anybody other than big ole black mamas in the deep south fried their own chicken

Everybody I've ever met in my life, rich or poor, gets their fried chicken from a place like KFC

Most people can't cook breast without turning it into sawdust. I'm actually impressed when I get properly cooked breast from somewhere else.

>Prefers thighs
>gets chicken from KFC
Never ever ever

I don't prefer any of it
I eat every piece in the bucket myself, it's all fried chicken to me

>it's more expensive therefore it's better
how's that $600 juicer, chump?

It's about preference if you don't have one than shut up.
What are you on about a juicer for? Dumbass.

How's that steamed skinless chicken breast with no salt, ditto steamed brocolli and brussel sprouts, ditto potato (or when you're feeling frisky, brown rice) and glass of water tasting, you Veeky Forumsfag.

Lul stfu fuck face. Even if I was obsessed with fitness you still sound like a retard.

>best fried chciken place in all of town only does thighs

shits fucking amazing and its a damn convenience store, but they bread all their own chicken in their own seasoning. blows all the other chicken places out of the water. the skin stays crisp till the next day.