Essay due tomorrow

How would you describe water's flavor profile. Im at a loss. Essay needs to be 3000 words and no fluff or filler. I fail this class and im out of my pre med course.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IukTiqAqVBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

water wets

Hmm, thanks but no thanks

Gr8 b8 m8

>water's flavor profile
unique, unequaled, perfect, satisfying, tasty, wholesome, goodly, pure, appealing, unparalleled, yummy, smooth, thirst quenching

t. blessed to have a well in a non- fracking area.

ascended

Water can be metallic, acidic, basic, even astringent based on where you live.

Base your paper on water flavors around the world from different sources and how it may change when treated (spring, purified, distilled, etc)

drool
I want to read this paper.

Just go off on a tangent about how different minerals in water affect the flavor of various types of beers.

Oh, and
youtu.be/IukTiqAqVBM

Especially since Ted Cruz supports it. What's not to like?

what is his endgame?

Decent
Probably stick that in the beginning to set the table

Sounds like you should drop out of pre med.

I don't get this connection.

Figures. You're a medfag wannabe, right?

Im just a humble lover of pure water.

Then I suggest you reevaluate your love for Teddy, AKA Mr. Fracking

>Fracking
This is shit. If he is responsible for this stuff he should have a nice helicopter ride.

Why do you think i like him?

what class are you taking in a pre-med course thats having you talk about flavor profiles?
like damn nigga if its a gen-ed just take a monkey course like intro to cities or sociology or fucking greek myths or african culture
like goddamn, the list goes on and you have to take some clown-ass cooking introspection jank?

>tfw you don't have to drink city water
i moved from a rural area to albany for college and the fucking tap water tastes like poison. really makes you appreciate well water

succulent, very, very, very, VERY succulent.

You could just talk about the variety of ways in which water is commonly altered for taste purposes? Like how people act filters, or will fill their water with citrus.

Omg you like well water, never heard of anyone that dose. All the well water here smells sulfury and is undrinkable

>tfw 100 word essay on water due in 20 weeks

wet and watery. good balance of hydrogen and oxygen. just enough hydrogen to not overpower the taste of the oxygen.

It tastes watery I'd say.

>He doesn't like his water on fire.
pussy.

Probably a meme post, but this honestly shouldn't be that hard to do. Interview a bunch of different people, ask if they drink tap/filtered/bottled, then write up what they said. Look for similarities and differences based on method and location. Discuss the flavor profile of other kinds of water too, like seawater and heavy water.

>implying that dissolved materials or materials in suspension is water
Distilled water or go home

>yummy

Oh I feel you, dude. I have a 500 word essay due in two weeks. I'm so screwed.

Two weeks to write 500 words? That's like two paragraphs you whiny little bitch

Pshh, you have it easy. I have a 50 word essay due TOMORROW. I'm so fucked it ain't even funny.

I feel you, I have to send an email to the IT guy at work explaining that the project is a go and he can move ahead. Don't know how to put it in words. I don't send this e-mail I'm out of a job.

Just tell him that you love pure water. This is always a nice topic for smalltalk.

Can you post your essay when you finished it? I want to read it.

Why water is awesome is a lot like what it's like to be in love.

Your body knows the details. You don't need to put it in words. It is impossible. Our finest artists and poets have been trying to describe love for yours, but none of them have succeeded in illustrating it to someone who never experienced it.

I have some bad news for you.

Thats beautiful. Brought a tear to my eye... Water is love.

Whom the fuck are these water schills, schilling up mah board?

Its an elective. Turns out the professor is basically the most demanding one at school. People in my class are freaking out. The class is about water in biology and cooking.

tfw I've got a 300 word essay on Haute Cuisine due next week and I'm sat here reading about some idiot writing about water.

Why do medfags need to know about water since there's no profit in it for them? They should replace that class with "How to Network for Profit With Pharma."

>premed
The American health system, everyone.

Feels good to live in a country that doesn't have pre-med. 2 years out of high school and I'm already halfway through both the anatomy and pathology of the human body.

The elective list is filled with irrelevance stuff
Another elective is government studies.

Electives are such a waste of time when people just want to study their major. God help us.

This has 49 replies but the Challenge threads are gone.
We have some shit-arse mods.

>Haute Cuisine
what are you doing on Veeky Forums?
anyways pic related is an expensive bottle of pure water, just for you

there was a medieval fiction book i read in 5th grade called the search for delicious where they polled the country on the most delicious food and the ending was that it was water

Writer must of been on weed

what's the name of this fiction book?

this could be the case
bingedrinking isn't that uncommon

why are they gone? I like to read them.

no need for a boiler
you can fry your water easily

Are there really regions which have such problems?

>being this desperate for a water thread

A picture is worth a thousand words. Just include three pictures of water.

Fuck you guys I have to draw up an anagram for water and this shit is due in 2 hours..

Suggestion for pic 1

Suggestion for pic 2

So long as there are good electives, I think it's worthwhile.

By this I mean that almost any degree that isn't software engineering needs to introduce the people doing it to scripting languages because they will likely use them at some point, and software engineers and computer scientists should probably take at least one or two real papers in their degree.

>For me, it's a pure glass of water.
Just copy this important statement untill you have 3000 words. You can even use testimonials. Easy.