Are there minorities on this board or are we all 18-24 white males

Are there minorities on this board or are we all 18-24 white males

I am a 27 year old white male, does that make me a minority?

that looked pretty painful desu

21 year old white male reporting in

i'm half black half Asian; there's a few other black guys but we never mention it for obvious reasons.
Quite a few South Americans.
There are more females here than you would think.
also a handful of old guys, that always strikes me as odd. Like 40+ years old.
some Asians, some middle Eastern folks.

it's never worth mentioning.

26 year old Latino male

Resident Patrick modiano enthusiast

I'm half White, half Mexican. There's a little bit of Indonesian from the White side of my family (Dutch).

how do you know all this?

FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nonwhite bisexual 14 y/o grill reporting in.

hm interesting thnx for the info.

do you think anonymity affords the ultimate equality and thus we should preserve it, or that we should recognize our differences in order to provide metainformation for discussions (i guess you already answered this but..)

been here a while.

he's a big guy

i think it's more fun if we assume you like it up the butt from your bookshelves tbhw/upham

I do seriously believe that this board is full of girls and just the crossposters are men

for *gulp* me?

that's just your fantasy

/pol/ and /int/ have a feature that puts a little icon of every poster's national flag on each post. Ask them how that's working out for them.

ideally, I think it would be great to provide information in retrospect, maybe after a thread dies and is archived the discussion could be reviewed to reveal each poster's information after the fact.
Because if people know who they are talking to discussions get memed into oblivion. remember that we share a site with pol9k

No, its not my fantasy, most of my friends are girls and they are just here. Just that they don't shitpost or even post.

He hangs out a lot.

40+ lesbian woman.

I always see boobies in this pic. I shooped them on some woman once eons ago.
You gonna get the ban-hammer

right, that makes sense

>Because if people know who they are talking to discussions get memed into oblivion.

UNLIKE NOW.

Hard to believe so many of you are attending college

im an immigrant

28yo cis white male reporting in

18 asian here though it's never worth mentioning because it's not like we talk about our personal lives often here. It's just not relevant for the purposes of this board.

thanks for the chuckle goofball

25 white male here

Hold them at gunpoint and make them promise not to get on Veeky Forums ever again.

Do women count as a minority?

Who /glad to be white and male/ here?

Seriously, not having to deal with an inferiority complex is a huge relief. It's like non-whites and women only think about the fact that they're non-white and/or women. I'm glad I can just go to the park and look at some birds without thinking
>I bet those birds are calling me a nigger. I deserve free money. I hate all the things white people created that I benefit from every day!

Also apparently a retard. Good to know, enjoy your b&.

Since the most common person in the world is the Chinese male, yes I am a minority.

19 yr old white male, I own a fedora tho.

Asian men aren't a majority though, just a plurality.

>thinking people fixate on such thinking
Sounds like you have a reverse-inferiority complex.

What a beautiful bit of self-critical irony you've woven into this otherwise mundane and obvious bait. I appreciate your effort, user. Cheers.

When discussing minorities and majorities, I always just assume the given demographics of the place in question.
Are women a minority on Veeky Forums? Yes, I'm pretty sure they are. A sizable portion, but there's probably a lot of turnaround.

proving his point

>40+ lesbian women
ftfy

i have missing person, it seems like itll be really great

I'm more than one woman?

>tfw black
>tfw constantly feel this weird elation that white society is privileging me out of some weird misplaced sense of retroactive moral correction
Being a minority can be great if you don't live in a shit-hole and are financially secure, I've had such an easier time finding jobs than people I went to school with (probably quotas), where I had scholarships they aren't even eligible for, and there's a definite sense of people being on their best behavior around me, I don't even find it patronizing people tend to be impressed with me just for not being a vulgar thug. Low expectations are pleasant.

heh. same.
It's nice when you're "superiority" isn't sourced from abstractions like statistical trends or historical factors, but is demonstrable and measurable in your own capabilities.
Outperforming those who expect little of you is the comfiest feel.

>getting lumped in with the bad obvious counter-bait

Is this what discrimination feels like?

>heh, nothing personal whitey

Half Dutch half Aruban
My dad is brown but I turned out completely white.
Green eyes, very white skin.

27 yo mexican here.

Odelay vato

bisexual arab girl here

post feet

Transsexual gorilla here.

As a white man who handles hiring you wouldn't even begin to understand how valuable black men who aren't complete niggers are. There are unspoken quotas and they make firing black people hard because they're very difficult to replace which lets them get away with a lot of shit like showing up late and taking a lot of sick days. When we finally get one that acts right the company will go the extra mile to keep them happy so keep that in mind if you ever find yourself negotiating your salary.

>tfw all black people need to stand out is normal speech and a decent clothing style
Lif on easy mode desu

I'm a white male but I'm 36 and from the shit part of Europe. Guess that makes me a minority, at least age-wise.

Very funny post my man 10/10

It must feel amazing to have the leftist-neo-capitalist-globalist-zionist machinery working in your favor. I'm jealous.

23 yo Spaniard Mexican Chinese female reporting in.

Diagonal pussy alert

18 y/o white straight cis male shitlord signing in

>white straight cis male
>666

Define "white".

pls be my gf

MADRID
A
D
R
I
D

Hahah what the fuck

A L B A C E T E

(I know, sad.)

>18
>White
>Cis
>Male
>666
top fuk'n zozzle

Exactly my thoughts, never heard that one before.

This is an international board. Internationally whites are a minority. In America they're on the way of becoming one.

What you really mean to ask is how many of the chink/negroid/indian majority is on here. Unsurprisingly these races are not very interested in the western canon or high brow literature. Asians due to their higher intelligence should show up with more frequency than their """"minority"""" kindred however.

26 years old, sudanese

>i'm half black half Asian; there's a few other black guys but we never mention it for obvious reasons.

You've mentioned it a million times and posted pictures of your arm so we could see the colour of your skin. It obviously means quite a lot to you.

Cacausoids, more particularly aryans.

Sure is /literature/ in here

Sage

Define "aryan"

Do you also draw stickpeople on dA?