I need a new pair of non-slips. What are some good ones for general kitchen work?

I need a new pair of non-slips. What are some good ones for general kitchen work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llQL9RM_KOo
amazon.com/Timberland-PRO-Pitboss-Steel-Toe-Brown/dp/B000XEYCCU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492988780&sr=8-1&keywords=timberland+steel+toe+boots+for+men&th=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B000G1IL7C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don’t work over a rubber floor mat? Are you suicidal?

Nonslip shoes always, Always look like garbage. Like,, I-have-foot-problems-and-these-are-my-special-prescription-shoes garbage.

Why is this?

Crocs.

youtube.com/watch?v=llQL9RM_KOo

>tfw no disfigured qt who has no choice but to be your sex slave because no one else will have her

Because who gives a fuck about the retards slipping and sliding in the back of a kitchen? Frankly you should be thankful that any creativity and ingenuity went into your footwear at all, instead of complaining that your feet don't look cool while you scrub dishes and microwave pre-measured portions of instant mashed potatoes.

Get some steel toed construction boots.

I wear these and they are the most comfy, least slippery shoes I've ever owned. Rugged as hell too.

amazon.com/Timberland-PRO-Pitboss-Steel-Toe-Brown/dp/B000XEYCCU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492988780&sr=8-1&keywords=timberland+steel+toe+boots+for+men&th=1

Added bonus if you get these..

amazon.com/gp/product/B000G1IL7C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

>Because who gives a fuck about the retards slipping and sliding in the back of a kitchen?

Lel

>tfw can't wear non slips because I wear a double f.
Being Peggy Hill feet is suffering.

Post pics

Red Wing Iron Rangers

Source: I'm a sandwich artist at Subway

anywear.com
i had a couple pair of the clogs and they were the most comfortable shoe ever. I just checked out the website and it looks like the DBL clogs only are in white now
which sucks the others are probably just as comfortable but they're cheaper so maybe not

You don't want that.

You don't know what I want. Post feet

You're also a complete faggot.

I've heard Red Wings are uncomfortable as hell.

its fun to slide around the kitchen when the flooris wet desu

All steel toes are uncomfortable. You need to get insoles for them

Or endure the pain for a week and not be a goddamn pussy as the soles mould themselves to your foot.
Like Whites.

>the soles mould themselves to your foot.
That doesn't negate the fact that the outsole feels like standing on a brick. I've had my Iron Rangers for 3 years and I only wear them when I know I will not be on my feet for extended periods of time.

They look fantastic but I would only consider them good footwear for that and durability. They are not nice to your feet, legs, or back

The pain only means they are working!

Are u a gril?

Get non slip boots with comfort insoles. Looks better, feels better, and has ankle support.

No, my feet look like a car accident that derailed a train.

Naw, first, get them as wides, because of the steel toe they don't conform to your feet, your feet will conform to them, second get comfort insoles. For instance, mine have memory foam for the insoles. Co worker of mine has those gel inserts.

for fucks sake you guys

OP don't listen to these tards, just get shoes for crews, cheap, look fine, and don't slip.

Not all red wings are steel toe

Www.shoesforcrews.com
Made for the workspace, super comfy, lots of options. If you get some coworkers together and place a group order they give you a discount as well.

Rockport makes some great work boots, and they're usually on sale on my sites or in stores.

I had a great waterproof pair that were all black. 100 bucks at the time off from 130 I think. And you can usually find them for less than 95. Worth every penny. Lasted perfectly for 2 years straight with pretty much daily use of more than 7hrs. And they looked great too. They all have pretty good or great grips on the bottom.

If you have the money, it's worth it.

True, but the ones I have are. Just telling you what I've experienced.

It's not "cheaper" if you have to buy work shoes and shoes for outside of work... Just buy a pair of steel toed boots and wear them for all occasions.

>Just buy a pair of steel toed boots and wear them for all occasions
This fucking guy

Hey, as long as you don't look like a tool by wearing anime shirts, they can be fashionable.

Yep, I'm sure going to wear the boots I wore yesterday digging up dead bushes in the yard to my interview for a manager position today

You do know you can wash boots, right?

>Just buy a pair of steel toed boots and wear them for all occasions.

good old Veeky Forums

Fine, go get a pair of shoes for work.. That way when you get home, you can set your filthy dish shoes right next to your muddy boots, and your sketchers that smell like doggo duke.

Or you can wash your fucking boots... like everyone else on the planet.

What did xer mean by this?

>Crocs.
>Non-slip

If death showed up in the form of a clog, it would be a croc. I can't tell you how many times I almost killed myself with those fucking things before I swore them off even as house shoes. The slightest bit of a moisture anything other than carpet or gravel, and you were guaranteed to go down unless you took slow, tiny steps to get across the room.

>Just buy a pair of steel toed boots and wear them for all occasions

I'm not even a fag, but this is terrible advice. I sometimes see people doing this, and I wonder what the fuck is going through their minds.

>and I wonder what the fuck is going through their minds.
>"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow fuck ow ow ow."

No, I don't work in a kitchen & I wear normal person shoes. I was just commenting on how the kitchen ones are always made by some weird company I've never heard of and look so derpy.

Like, howcome nobody just takes a pair of black doc martens (or literally whatever) and slap a special sole on it, mark it up 15-30$ and boom! Non-slip normal shoes.

It's not like the fashion/apparel world isn't already rife with knockoffs that are just different enough to avoid getting sued by the original. Why do kitchen staff have to run around with non-slip potatoes on their feet?

>Why do kitchen staff have to run around with non-slip potatoes on their feet?

It's all about practicality and not style, user.

and yes, you can find "normal looking" shoes with steel toes and nonslip soles....but they aren't very comfortable. They're made for people who have a temporary requirement for the safety but aren't actually working in those shoes for hours at a time. For example, an executive who might have to visit a building site, commercial kitchen, or chemical plant but doesn't actually work there.

You are aware there are special non-slip versions of crocs, right? We're not talking about the standard ones.

The more I think about it the more I wonder why bother. We're talking about a class of folk here who go out after work wearing their dirty smelly stained pajama pants, a weird cancer bandana cap and some achromatic sweaty cotton t shirt that hasn't been washed yet this week. Why the fuck should they care what's on their feet?

Why the fuck would anyone care what's on their feet as long as whatever it is is suitably functional?

>Why the fuck would anyone care what's on their feet as long as
>it just werks

I don't know? You tell me why there are literally thousands upon thousands of different shoes one could buy for almost anything.

Why is it that all these fags think that boots are so uncomfortable? Just google "most comfortable boots" and read reviews... My god, it's like you people have never bought anything in your life.

young people who have worn tennis shoes their entire lives tend to buy boots and wear them too much because of poverty and lack of life experience

when they don't fit, it hurts more than if you only wore it sometimes, and a lot more than if your sneakers don't fit

Crocs and timberland pros are the best. shoes for crews are garbage. lifestride makes a decent high heel, but not as good as the timberlands that seem to have be phased out

These look like normal boots
>inb4 SFC

The most comfortable shoes I've worn while working food are 5.11 tactical boots. The insoles are amazing and the traction is like walking on the processed bones of your enemies