New Mcdonalds uniforms, what do you think?

New Mcdonalds uniforms, what do you think?

washingtonpost.com/news/food/wp/2017/04/22/mcdonalds-new-uniform-hot-or-existentially-depressing/

did they forget that their trademark colors are yellow and red

>we want our restaurants to have the the aesthetics of the Galactic Empire.

I feel like they could have taken it just a step further by making them jumpsuits, but I give it an 8/10, definitely a step in the right direction

Now Trump needs to sign an executive order requiring all people crossing US borders (citizen or not) to swear allegiance to pink slime and chug a 44 oz coca cola on penalty of immediate tazing and deportation

How humiliating to wear a shift uniform. As if working there doesnt suck enough already. Its like they dont want people to apply for jobs

w2c?

I wouldn't spend my galactic credits anywhere else.

>This is what people with marketing degrees spend their time on

the look like futuristic neo-tokyo butchers t b h

that's not welcoming

they look like spaceship crew members, which is fine when you're scuttling about a star destroyer

make them look CUSTOMER FACING. what's wrong with a plain old red polo shirt with a logo on it?

>implying the average Space McDonalds is good enough for The Empire
They're more suited for Space Station 13, just bring back Ronald and it'll be indistinguishable.

bruh

Fish mongers?

Looks professional, but it doesn't work if the rest of the McDonald's building is bright red yellow and white.

I liked my taco bell uniform. It made me feel like part of a team... But I also had some sickk manager shirts like the purple collar and the orange picnic tablecloth

I felt bad for the blackshirts

Have you seen a McDick's built any time this century

>they look like spaceship crew members
From a really bad old scifi channel show

K it makes sense now

They remind me of Nazi uniforms

Well, if you think about it, most of the customers look like death stars.

Yeah I agree. They're gray like Nazis

user, they looked like that because everything was black and white back then...

want to know how i know you're not in the hospitality industry

dystopian and bleak

this 2bh senpai
mcd uniforms usually what I'm dressed in

needs work, should have copied Starbucks more closely

Make the aprons a mellow mustard yellow with burgundy trim. Everyhting else as is and it'd look approachable

We truly live in the Age of Apple

>did they forget that their trademark colors are yellow and red
Yes. They have.

So if Apple is synonymous with McDonald's, what is Android partnered with?

Burger King

Waffle House

But Android > Apple however Burger Kang < McDonald's

eh I dunno

red and yellow make for shit clothes colors

>brown people

yuck

Wrong.

Burger King > Mcdonalds

I mean in popularity/profit

lol, it's the waffen-ss of burger chains

What was wrong with this one?

wendys.

This. They are trying too hard to look "professional" everything in Mcdonald's now looks retarded with those dark green/grey colors and sharp edges. They wonder why are they steadily declining in recent years forgetting that when they were on top they had that gay ass clown and everything was yellow and red and looked goofy as fuck. They even fucked up the happy meal and sometimes just give you dumb shit like popsicle molds and plastic cups.

theyre following their australian branch but are forgetting to update their american menu

the gourmet burgers in australia are actually pretty good and i hear good things about their black truffle chips

Yeah, but who the fuck wants to go to McDonalds and spend $10 on a McDonalds "gourmet" burger when they could get a good meal any place else?

$10?
You wish, we pay $11+ for a regular quarter pounder combo.
Think $17+

here its a decent price for the type of burger they opfffer, i imagine youd get it cheaper in america. When you have a choice between subway, mcdonalds and say kfc the mcdonalds gourmet burger seems the most appealing. Plus theyre the only place here open 24/7 every day.

HJ's is open 24/7.
Where the fuck do you live?

I'm not exactly familiar with kangaroo prices. Either way you understood what I'm saying, people loved McDonalds because it was cheap, fast and addictive, people don't go to McDonalds to pay restaurant prices for subpar fast food.

perth. are they really?

hes someone else but let me explain. in australia our mcdonalds hasnt been cheap in about 14 years. And even then it wasnt too cheap. Theres no cheap fast food in australia besides very selective deals at certain places. People here go for the gimmicks, which is why they were introduced plus the fact theyre 24/7 and family friendly

Yeah in Queensland at least. There's also a few Domino's and Pizza Huts open til 1am and a kebab place that's open til 5am Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

We do get $4.95 Domino's and Pizza Hut though as well as 9 pieces for $9.95 KFC every Tuesday.

just checked, theres one in perth open 5-12 but all others seem to close at 10 at the latest. its a dead city so i dont blame them

to quote myself "Theres no cheap fast food in australia besides very selective deals at certain places"

Ok, I see your point.
I think McDonald's is the worst offender.
Subways not so bad and you can always get fish and chips?

closes at 9. Im just comparing the big 3 fast food stations.

Perthbro here, the HJ's on Gt Eastern Hwy is 24 hours for sure

>they look like spaceship crew members, which is fine when you're scuttling about a star destroyer
>he doesn't want to eat lunch on the bridge of a star destroyer

The new uniforms are rad.

They look like made for someone whos job is burning human corpses in a furnace.

It's conditioning, they make their employees dress like drab machines, and then replace them with drab machines. Dumb customer doesn't even notice.