Write your suicide note, user.

Hello,
Goodbye
Signed-user

already wrote one when I was like 16
obviously tried and failed to become an hero
still have the note laying around, not sure what to do with it

My b

To those who made my life bearable, I am sorry.
To those who did the opposite, you know who you are

I couldn't find the will to carry on with the show.

I'm sorry that you couldn't help me

Dear Family and Friends:

I was Murdered! I don't know by whom, but they are very powerful. Presently I am stuck in an abstract dimension of thought wherein I must write my "suicide note" but which does not necessitate my being suicidal (I am not).

But if I'm writing my suicide note and I'm not suicidal, then I I'll momentarily have a change of heart.

I am not sure why I'm killing myself [ ..lots of stuff about how great my family is and how life hasn't really been half bad..]

love,

user

I sought for a place to be, and yet here I am.

Never draw so close to the heat,
That you forget that you must eat.

I'll take my leave

This was water.

imma dye now the blacks and jews
please send help
also leave money

"I have incriminating evidence that will read to hillary's arrest"

>anonymous from bondage shall deliver anonymous
>here at the end I finally know eagerness
>know that I've always hated you all and here at last my words reach you
>I wish you all long full lives that you may afford me a reprieve from your abhorrent company
>happy to be gone, user

Fuck this shit, I'm out.

Fucking scathing.
But you know normies will just brush it off as "he must have just been bitter" as if it's your own fault. They won't blame themselves or see how bad they are.

its not because I feel worthless or anything that personal. Existence is inherently meaningless, so I'd rather just avoid the trouble.

Don't pity me, for I pity you.

I'm sad. I'd rather not be.

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Post your diary desu

'member how I always wanted to be an hero, mama and papa? today I am an hero.

Sorry senpai this life shit ain't for me!

Ma, Pa, Johnny, Liz...
eat my shorts (funny meme from tv show called a simpson)

"if you're reading this you're gay"
I'll go out how I lived my life, like the kind of shithead who writes immature shit on bathroom walls like that at the age of 25

Fact: Nothing is open after midnight on a Thursday.

Fact: There was an old man who used to panhandle across the street and I rooted for him every day. The cops stopped him one day. I haven't seen him since.

Fact: In the earliest hours of the morning, the dewdrops on the grass reflect the moonlight. It looks like the stars have fallen dying and shrinking to earth.

Fact: Nothing good ever happens after 2 A.M.

>"if you're reading this you're gay"
classic Jeff

Hello friends
Where are you?

CRASH

Only one enemy remained. Two if you counted me.

If there truly is an afterlife, O Mother, tomorrow at dusk I shall power on your vibrator in the back of your closet.

Addendum (in closet beside vibrator): I used it anally sometimes.

"By winter's end, let our suffering die out, not unlike the flame of a snowstorm. Or in other words: We're tired of this shit hole."

sorry for everything guys, but i was dead since 2010
let me rest in pieces now

The Jews did it

>its not worth it

Mom, Dad, Jonathan, Lucile and all the others. I am deeply sorry for all this but I really cound't stand to live anymore. It's not your fault, in fact, I'm grateful for everything your brought to me and for your support. I wish I were strong enough to carry my dark thoughts and cope with life waiting for everything to get better but it just couldn't do it. This note will serve as an unofficial last will too. Please dispatch my guitars and gear among my friends and give my clothes to charity. I left a box of photographs and other memories on the table for you to keep. I love you all.

Mom, Dad, Jo, you've been working like crazy for me not to worry about money during my studies and I still failed. I failed you and failed myself, I don't deserve the love you gave me but I'm still glad I received it.

Lucile...you played a really big part in the 5 last years, as my partner, my confident, my love. It pains me that I have to take another path. Please keep on talking to people, you've made so much progress. I love you.

My friends, I have only one thing to tell you, see you soon, guys.

-user

Please water my cactus.

This actually is your fault. Not everyone's. Just yours. You know who you are.

Sorry. Please forgive me. I know not what I do.

Your everlasting summer
You can see it fading fast
So you grab a piece of something
That you think is gonna last
But you wouldn't know a diamond
If you held it in your hand
The things you think are precious
I can't understand

Are you reelin' in the years
Stowin' away the time
Are you gatherin' up the tears
Have you had enough of mine

living with a huge penis is too much to bear
this is the only way i can be free of this burden

It's horribly cruel to my family, but I wonder if I would care enough to write a note at all. I can't think of much I would have to say, but I realize how much it would torment my family to not even give my family a reason.

Best in thread desu

>if i fail and become a vegetal, disconnect me inmediatly, you would only want me alive beacause of your own selfishness and not for my sake.

I like this one.

Can someone take care of my dog? Is there some sort of foster home he could go?

Thanks in advance.

It'll be a piece of paper with the words
>to cool for school
on it. I'll be wearing cool sunglasses too.

To be fair this is a pretty nice suicide note.

Excuse all the blood.

Please leave one just to avoid confusion with the autorithies

I would leave a note but written with my right hand (I'm lefty) and commit suicide by stabbing myself in the back thanks to complex machinery.
If there is an afterlife and I get to see the reactions of the police and my family, it could be funny.

No.

>Finding a suicide note rarely means something good is happening. It's never "We found a suicide note! From Hitler!" or "We found a suicide note! From Osama bin Laden!"

got me

>Tie weights around my dick
>open search history to pages "how to increase dick length." "Why women love a guy with a big dick."
>write the following note and hide it somewhere.
"Dear family, friends, loved ones,

I know what I'm doing is crazy but you can't tell a bird not to fly. Someday you have to jump off the edge and go for it. I hope you will all understand.

Deepest love,

user "Thundercock" ymous

>Wander close to an outdoor pool
>fall in and weight pulls me under
>Scratch the sides with my fingernails.

All my loved ones would know that I died fighting for my dream.

fucking kek