>avoid the American south
>avoid southern food
Are you literally retarded?

>Avoid the southern states
>Where literally all the good soul food is

Judging by how he rated, yeah.

fucking fight me

hmmm i wonder which state you're from

Florida > States bordering the Great Lakes > Texas > Midwest > Deep South > Rest

The best vacation of my life was in Florida. Other states can't even come close (I might be biased because I spent 14 days only in FL in a nice hotel and 21 in all other states in a road trip on a rented car).

As a resident of the state of Florida this is correct, with the exception of South Carolina.

Yes avoid Montana, leave our precious wild game for us to enjoy plz

Not OP but Southern food is nasty. BBQ sucks, fried chicken sucks, the sides suck. Nothing's fresh, everything is wet and greasy and tastes like it's been sitting around for days. And yes, I've actually been through the South and even sampled some so-called "famous" BBQ spots and my criticism is the same. OP's map is pretty spot on.

Chicken and beef is better than muh pheasant or muh bison. Nobody likes that irony bitterness of game meats except tryhard hunters.

expanded map

SC probably does have the best food in the south, being in GA we arent bad but just not on that level. SC and Texas have the best BBQ in the South, Ga's is good just because of the influence, and I think Ga's Seafood is as good as SC's
walking talking man with absolutely no taste
>nothing's fresh
I dont even need to read anything more to know you are an actual idiot

the only correct map

Hola Pedro

This, but i'd include MD, DC, and Northern VA in the northeast swath of blue.

lol, this is bad

Why NoVa? It's just suburbs, chipotle, and Panera.

b-but hawaii is literally the only place in the usa where you can get even half-decent asian food

>it's another butthurt cucc thread

Do Southernfags consistently talk about us? Das cute.

Little in at Washington. Two Michelin stars.

*inn

>san fran's asian food is worse than hawaii
user pls.

Only map you ever need to see

FUCK YOU I'M NOT SOUTHERN

I'M FROM KANSAS

>Florida
>Washington
>Oregon
>Parts of Texas
>Wisconsin
>New England

>flyover

WEW, LA is really this bad?

Wrong map.

L.A. is filled with niggers, spics, Jews, and white trash egomaniacs trying to become famous in the entertainment industry.

It is pure cancer.

No one, and I mean no one, could believe this. I live in the white trash south and have never met anyone who doesn't laugh about the foibles of our food culture.

This has to be a falseflagging Jew Yorker stirring up shit.

This. Like NYC, it's only worth your time if you have money to kill.

Thanks for the good rating, senpai
t.new orleans resident

If one good resturaunt is enough to justify making an area blue, then almost everything on the map should be blue

This is the ultimate redpill.

i dunno, i spent a few weeks in sf and the food was boring.

hawaii is basically mini asia with a >40% asian population. maybe sf has better korean or chinese food but hawaii is the best place for japanese food outside of japan imo

kek

im from jersey and even i dont think its good here.

north carolina, with its boom in hipsters, has made it a solid food spot

This feels so useless. Good and bad food everywhere, but if visiting this fits well

NJ has better Indian food than most of NYC other than high end like Tamarind Tribeca and Indian Accent and desu those fancy places get tiresome

>Toledo Ohio as a shit zone
Did Tony Paco's give you an anal evacuation?

Wrong.

what a waste of digits

Ah, a true patriot.

>tuna with that tuna
what? alaska is known for crab and salmon you fucking retard

Add Chicago, San Francisco, Miami, Boston, DC, and Seattle and you are about right.

That's Detroit, not Toledo.

How the fuck does KS and OK rate godtier for christsake? And how does MO, AR, TN and northern LA rate decent?

You ever travelled in the south or midwest? I thought not. Ffs, think before you spurge.

This nigger has never had an onion burger or calf fries.

>tfw Massachusetts

Why is florida considered meme?

>colorado
>beaner
we actually have a lot of amazing japanese restaurants here, moreso than mexican ones in my opinion

this minus AL

This is why.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granada_War_Relocation_Center

Vietnamese, too.

I have never left the midwestern united states
Wisconsin god
Michigan has a lot of good bars and a lot of good burgers
Ohio, Illinois, and Indiana are decent

Once you get south of Chicago you are basically in the south. It goes downhill really fast

where is the "kill it with fire" option? I can't work with this shitty categories

So, OP has never visited the west coast, otherwise, his "seafood" labels would easily and fervently be extended. As far as "farm fresh" and "organic" yeah, that's true, and I'm fucking glad.
That said, I miss living in NOLA, purely for the food. That's the food that helped make me who I am.

Bay area native, off the top of my head I can think of a few good asian restaurants in SF proper. House of Nanking has really good chinese food, and there's a bunch of great dim sum places. And one of the best sushi places i've ever been is kusakabe in SF. There's also some really good sushi places on the peninsula run by Japanese, and even a set meal place that has food almost exactly like I had in japan near stanford on university avenue. There's also a lot of good food on the piers, but I won't even get into that.

Hawaii has awesome asian food from what I've gathered, and there's a lot of the fusion stuff(like roy's) that I find really interesting started there, so I don't mean to get into a pissing contest. I don't think there's a direct comparison. However, I find that SF/bay area has a lot of really good food if you know where to look for it, though I get how it could get easy to judge the city after somebody takes you to one of a million hip salad place that tastes like ass and cost 15 bucks.

>avoid MN at all costs
lol

St Paul is probably the best place I ever lived. I agree with Indiana; fuck everything about it. Everywhere. Virginia is also a shit-hole, including right next to the capital. Illinois should look like a damned checkerboard because there's no cohesion in that state whatsoever.

>NO
>Not meme food
Sorry, but Florida does sea food better.

As far as I can tell, the only state with no discernible unique food culture is Indiana. I can't think of a fucking thing that I would recommend to a friend if they were coming through. "You've gotta go to XYZ and get an ABC!" can't think of a thing you can get here that isn't done better somewhere else.

We invented microwave popcorn and we put peanut butter on our hamburgers.

>Avoid TN, NC, SC
>3 different styles of bbq from these states alone
This was made by a yankee or a yuropoor I just know it

please do not bully my sad little state, thank you

Lol

Pork tenderloin I guess? That's about it

West Virginia is pretty bad too