Does anyone else ramen noodles without cooking it?

Does anyone else ramen noodles without cooking it?
It's actually much more filling when you eat it dry, I end up eating only half of it.

Plus, this way, you don't have to eat the sodium packed flavor packet.

>Plus, this way, you don't have to eat the sodium packed flavor packet.
You are fucking doing it wrong, idiot.

I've only ever done this at the peak of my pothead days back when I first started college, and I think the shame of it is what made me cut down.

it's a good way to get worms, especially if they are asian

Pff, I used to do this and put MRE cheese eon top of it as a kid like it was a giant cracker.
The one with jalapeno, because that shit was delicious.
Also being poor.

>Does anyone else ramen noodles without cooking it?

yes, I accidentally a verb once in a while too

how poor are you user

Guilty pleasure
I always feel like shit after and get crumbs all over, but I usually do three or four times a year.

yes, this is a common snack in asian countries

I like to fry them in a pan with some egg

i used to eat them dry with peanutbutter and hotsauce on top
dont ever do it it will destroy your digestive system im pretty sure my hemorrhoids are from doing this

There are ones designed to be eaten dry; anything else eaten dry is bad for your digestive system, usually. It's like eating those super dehydrated potato flakes that you are supposed to mix water with to make mashed potato with.

I heard people in jail do that. Pathetic.

I remember when I was a kid the chinese deli by me had this version with a cheddar powder packet, man I'd get that shit everyday after school, it was godlike.

I used to do this while playing games, my roomates got mad since it left little noodle bits all over the carpet.
I also eat spaghetti and rolled oats uncooked though.

I eat powdered milk. Shit's glorious.

Sad! Many such cases.

Everyone knows youre supposed to pour the packet in there

yes i eat crackers

lotsa cheapo, oxidized partially, palm oil
smell the thing, do you rike it??
right to your poor liver

Actual junk food in SE Asia.
It's extra fried so that it's crispier than regular instant noodles uncooked.

When I hiked the Appalachian Trail, uncooked ramen was my go to meal. Like 50% of my calories came from it. Insane calories to weight ratio (you burn 6,000+ calories a day, so that's important). Ate on average 3 packets a day. Decent protein too, but supplemented with peanut butter and my homemade protein packed energy bars. Add in a multivitamin, and filtered water... All you really need to survive. At least for 4 months and 2,200+ miles.

When I flew to the moon, uncooked ramen was my go to meal. Like 50% of my rocket fuel came from it.

Rocket exploded on liftoff though, I was too fat.

When I inseminated OP's faggot ass, uncooked ramen was my goto meal. Half my sperm count came from it.