How is the strongest/most powerful character in all of Veeky Forumserature?

How is the strongest/most powerful character in all of Veeky Forumserature?

My BIG

FUCKING

DICK

he isn't. Dr Manhattan is.

God in Paradise Lost

love

Gold experience requiem

This
>son of god fucks up Satan's shit with one attack

Me, from My Diary Desuu

Lenny from Of Mice and Men.
Nigga so swoll he fucked shit up without even trying

Gandalf

Gandalf never really did anything, though.

the author

Bombadil is never said to be omnipotent. He's just stronger with the voice; and im sure Gandalf was as good by the end

>Watchmen
>Literature

Demonbane

Don Quijote got his ass kicked plenty of times; but others won without need to fight

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Leto Atreides II? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about fully prescient Leto. I’m not talking about Kwisatz Haderach Leto Atreides either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Kwisatz Haderach Leto Atreides with sandworm symbiosis (with enhanced physical abilities and being safe from even the largest Shai Hulud).

I'm talking about Kwisatz Haderach Leto Atreides with sandworm symbiosis (with enhanced physical abilities and being safe from even the largest Shai Hulud) equipped with his crysknife, a perfect control over all spice in the known universe, control of the Bene Gesserit and The Guild, with millions of gholas at his disposal, as well as perfect prescience and the ability to plan millions of years into the future, with the whole known universe at his control, with an army of elite Fish Speakers obeying his every whim, and being the only one capable of plotting his own demise.

The Reader

Tom Bombadill is not a "character" per se. He' at worst some fucker in the woods married to a hot woman-spirit and at best the representation of the fading Oxford countryside

mrs dalloway

NNNNEEEERRRRDDDD!

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Socrates

Aljosha from the brothers karamasow.
I guess that book made me finally believe in God and understand the intentions of Christian thought.

Gandalf is the paragon of soft power; he didn't have to do barely shit.

Literally just manipulated a bunch of midgets into enacting his master plan for him.

kek

Frankly, I'm surprised you survived even conceptualizing such a thing.

Molloy as it turns out in the last book he is a monster that exists in language itself

Bombadil had essentially the god-like power of reality manipulation, but possessed weakness in the fact that his mind was confined within the bounds of a human psyche or equivalent. He was the most powerful character in the books by several orders of magnitude, but because he understood he was so much more powerful he didn't really give a shit about much of anything.

All the Gandalf fanboys need to realize that bombadil was not only immune to the power of the ring (something Gandalf confesses he does not posses), but also destroyed it and recreated in front of Frodo as a playful gesture. The council even talks about giving the ring to bombadil (he being the only "living?" thing above its power), but decided against it because he just doesn't give a fuck and would probably lose it.

me desu