Any reading plans for the last part of 2016 rolling into the new year lads?

Any reading plans for the last part of 2016 rolling into the new year lads?

I just finished Lolita and plan on holding out now until Christmas since my family knows to gift me good lit.

I plan to complete German Idealism

I plan on finishing the Divine Comedy in italian and then some. On one hand, portuguese's my first language, proper understanding barely requires a dictionary. On the other hand, my dictionary doesn't feature italian that old.

finishing the magic mountain, then gonna read some plato and the illiad before christmas. after that, russian lit.

My plan was to get comfy and read The Name of the Rose, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, 2001, and Shadow & Claw, maybe the Corrections too around Christmas. But I picked up Don Quixote at the beginning of the month and while that was a great decision, there's no way I'll be able to fit everything else in the next 2 weeks.

I plan on reading a book on Georgism and how it relates to environmentalism. I hate non-fiction and just want to read literary fiction so this will be difficult.

...You mean reread the Iliad, right?

whoops, yeah thats what i meant. hopefully once i read it i wont misspell it anymore lmao

just need to finish up pedro paramor to hit my fifty books a year
asides from that it's all gravy

maybe i'll read some Dickens next year

i read almost all of "the third policeman" last night in one sitting—rapturous. apparently, i read joyce and "at swim-two-birds" this time last year. strange impulse for the cozycomic irishmen.

i'm reading "the castle" as a bedtime story, but it takes forever compared to winnie the pooh. also have some jeeves and wooster for lighter, happier nights.

i don't know what to read next; maybe "war and peace" with everyone else?

i know my wife is getting me mishima for christmas because she's a bad liar.
>my blog desu senpai

Bumping this

Finish Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, and Sarah Kane's Blasted, and Crave.

Also read some weird fantasy novel an uncle gave me, just to please him because I like him

Just started Catch-22 Ch1 pg 1 in a couple min from now

I Just finished my copy of Borges collected short fiction, now going to read Rimbaud's collected works, Borges collected poetry, and Pale Fire to round out the year.

Which Mishima?

pic related's Looking Awry, The Magic Mountain, and Symbols In Society by Hugh Dalziel Duncan.

I'm going to finish lolita.

Should be easy enough because I'll have a week off.

>jeeves and wooster

Ola reddit

Gonna finish the last 50 or so pages of Anna Karenina either today or tomorrow (I'm a slow reader; sue me), and then I'll read the New Testament in full, just in time for Christmas and the New Year.

>she's a bad liar
Good job, user's wife. You got him where you wanted.

The Holy Bible. Plowing through prophetic books hoping to get to the gospels by Christmas.

I am going to finish The Parallax View

Start and finish As I Lay Dying before new years I suppose

I'm reading The Last Samurai, Alphabetical Africa, Cannonball, V., Liv Ullmann's autobiography, my Joy Williams short stories and Dubliners and chipping away at Bottom's Dream.

Finish fucking Plato.