MOVE OVER UNICORN FRAP™

Meet Burger King's new Froot Loop Milkshake!

>Introducing the FROOT LOOPS® Shake. Velvety Vanilla-flavored Soft Serve. FROOT LOOPS® Cereal pieces and sweet sauce are hand spun to perfection to create our twist on one of America's classic breakfast cereals.

Burger King turns down the cute drive thru girl when I go there, so I don't go there anymore

It's also relatively healthy*! :)

*based on a 2,000 calorie diet for adults and children over 4 years.

So it's out now?

>560mg of sodium
Jesus christ. Isn't that how much a packet of instant ramen has?

My paranoia alarm is going off.

Does this have anything to do with "Get Out"? Maybe the movie was part of an advertising campaign?

That's about a pinch of salt.

it'll probably be too spicy for white people

Great, I hope this counts towards my daily servings of fruit

Yup :)

Isn't it great, Christina Tosi?

>a half gram is a PINCH of salt

kys my man

>Less than 4-digit calorie load
>Barely 3-digit sugar count
I guess that's an improvement over that Baskin Robbins Oreo Beetus Bomb

>103 grams of sugar
fucks sake

froot loops are fucking disgusting

Well I for one would try it, probably have to skip drinks or get a small soda and get a Whopper with cheese and fries so I don't die.

I had it, and it tastes like Froot Loops in ice cream. Does that sound good to you?

>not fruity pebbles
you dun goofed

top bantz

this. I'm on keto and hate it because I'm a carb addict. The one thing that could make me give it up is a new novelty Fruity Pebbles treat. They're not only one of the greatest cereals, but one of the greatest foods imo.

Crunch Berries shit all over your Manchild Pebbles you plebs.

Yes

are all the fast food places having a contest to see who can invent the item that sounds most like it came from a thirteen year old's slumber party?

what's next? that "mud" stuff with cool whip and chocolate syrup and crushed oreos and gummi worms?

>Ingredients:sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar discs, sugar, sugar, sugar, more sugar

>Crunch Berries
They're good, I'll give you that, but they're not nearly as good as Fruity Pebbles. You're simply wrong. FP has a better texture, more diverse flavors, is less sickeningly sweet, and the feeling of having ~40 little fruity pebbles in your mouth at once is infinitely more pleasing than having a mouth full of hard razor sharp cap n crunch. Also, a homosexual sea captain? No thanks, I'll stick with my redpilled based hard working American Fred Flintstone

is this even safe? Looks like someone can choke on those tiny hard pieces of cereal.

So has anyone actually tried one?

OK first of all kiss my ass OP you fucking roody-poo. I passed by a BK today so I decided to give this a try. It's just vanilla shake like substance with some soggy bits of cereal masked in. Fucking shit/10 and to top it all off they charge you about $3.50 for the pleasure. JFC when will I learn to never ever ever go to BK.

>cheeto dust fries
>froot loop milkshake
They might as well start serving straight Oreo creme now

>'s just vanilla shake like substance with some soggy bits of cereal masked in
that's exactly what it's advertised as...

It was supposed to taste like froot loops you remedial reading student

What is sweet sauce?

Why, yes it does.

Fuck you I make that every Halloween and it's delicious. And it's called dirt.

So when can we just skip over the fruity shit and get the dildo?

jesus

However much they're paying you isn't worth it

Just like whoppers are supposed to be made out of "meat" you special needs child

he's not wrong.. instant ramen is ~ 4x that

The Oreo milkshake is super dank. One of the best shakes. Shame it probably has probably six or seven days worth of sugar though.

BK literally has no original ideas

Thanks for supporting us! :)

This guy gets it. Actually, tomorrow I'll make a Fruity Pebbles shake now that I've been inspired to.

>Fruit Cereal Flavored Syrup

>720 calories
>16g protein

I can make it fit for one day.

Fucking this.
I don't eat fast food anymore, but it would be really hard to resist a treat made with Fruity Pebbles, the greatest cereal of all time. I buy a box twice a year, and eat the whole thing in a day. It's the only time I eat cold cereal.

This. The most innovative and original ideas BK has had in the last decade are hot dogs and black colored hamburgers buns.

Their coffee is good and cheap though...

Post recipe.

I do want to go get this but user is right fruity peoples is better.

And it could be more colorful.

Sprinkle some fruit loop crumbs on top or something.

Upside down satan is onto something here

Will they think I'm gay if I order just this?

No they will think you are gay cause your breath still smells like the your dad's cock.