Find a flaw in his argument

Find a flaw in his argument.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pATX-lV0VFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im gay

utilitarianism

>pain is a refutation of life
his argument is literally "don't have kids, they'll probably get hurt and be sad"

>waaaa things hurt lets just stop doing anything

KYS

his argument would be my argument, but I'm a sad little manchild so it probably sucks

yes, it is an ad hominem

>8851024
Contrarianism

youtube.com/watch?v=pATX-lV0VFk

That argument works fine against raping children or any other negative behaviour we seek to dissuade people from.

>typing out reply numbers

Just click the number you want to reply to

It works fine on an individual or case-by-caae basis, but there are seven billion people who probably aren't ready and willing to pull the curtains on all of human existence just because they went through some shit.

So ethics that aren't a 100% enforceable are illegitimate?

What is it about antinatalist and Stoicism threads that brings out all the retards who don't understand either?

I accidentally backspaced

I'm a redditor in my early 30s with almost 100 thousand comment karma, a girlfriend that I sleep with on a weekly basis and estrogen levels never previously before seen in a human male.
I was an avid supporter of Bernie and I even got to shake hands with him at two of his rallies. I am a feminist, a liberal, a gamer and an atheist.

With all this said, I can state with absolute confidence: He is wrong, life IS good.

Your taking this discussion into a stupid direction

Upvoted, dear sir/madame/xir.

Antinatalism is actually a deeply racist and misogynistic position promoted almost exclusively by white, privileged males.

There are billions of POC and women/non-binary people out there deserving to have adorable little rainbow babies. White males are just mad they're losing their old position in the hetero-normative white patriarchy and are lashing out at POC/non-males with depressive rage.

There is no flaw other than that Benatar is just regurgitating the wisdom of Silenus.

Not edgy but given the chance to destroy the world and me with it it wouldn't doubt a single second tbqh. I hate all of you, my parents and myself the most.

it goes by the assumption that I give a shit about other people suffering

this is an excellent post

back when I was a newfag we'd shitpost with just an image, we didn't have to regurtitate a buzzword salad on some autistic ideology, we kept our autism to ourselves.
just call me a faggot and get on with your life

only stirner threads are worse desu

and nietzsche threads

bump

I enjoy the struggle.