-Lemon Juice?
-Parmigiano-Reggiano?
-_________?

Discuss

Oregano
Basil

Pan
nice and hot

You don't want to burn the garlic, though. You should probably try to saute at as low a temperature as possible without the oil going cold.

The retarded ass fucking /tv/ ramsay memes and ebin jack webms have fucking ruined this board

sun dried tomatoes

it LOOKS good but I feel there needs to be some more flavor in there

pepper + cheese is pushing it, but no fucking lemon juice

>-Lemon Juice?
plz no

rest sounds just great tho

Adding some additional herbs wouldn't hurt. Just don't add too much cheese.

Some dishes are meant to be simple. The strong garlic/chili flavor combination is what it should invoke.

Why no lemon juice?

Fucking this

PUT DOWN YOUR SPATULA, HANG UP YOUR APRON, AND FUCK OOOOFFFF

This right here would finish that shit off nicely

you don't want to turn it into a salad, don't you? lemon is too strong, it stands out too much. it needs some other strong stuff, like fish or shrimp or fatty deep fried battered stuff or so, because it is used to balance it out a bit. doesnt go well with only pasta. it kinda destroys the garlic which itself pronunciates and defines the pasta.

Capers?
Anchovies?
Kalamata olives?

>anchovies
>olives
Italiaboo detected

prosciutto

lightly smoked sardines in olive oil

Adding lemon juice is good stop being retarded

You've either never tried it or fucked it up. You don't douse the dish in lemon juice, just a squeeze from half a lemon over like a pound of pasta. There are plenty of variations of aglio e olio that call for lemon.

Well at least I did not call for it, and I'll continue both omitting it and recommending to omit it, thank you. Your plenty of variations surely fall more or less into those categories of correct use of lemon I've described.

an umbrage of lemon zest, on the other hand, could turn out nice.

I also like to add cherry tomatoes cut in half and mushrooms

Pretty good, I'm not sure if I prefer it with or without parmesan tho

It could use some meat

this
also grilled chicken breast

Anchovies/Olives/Capers

eggs

That's just a shit pasta aglio e olio.

You obviously have no taste. Kys

What the fuck is up with basil?
Am I seriously the only guy on the face of the earth who doesn't like it that much?
How should I use it to have a chance at liking it?

No, you're not the only one, you retarded snowflake. Basil is good but NOT on this plate, that's for sure

Why couldn't Italy into noodle soups?

>He doesn't rate Jack

>correct use of lemon
>salad only

??
kys

I recommended to use it with salmon etc.

Or pancetta. Either way delicious

Gonna make this rn, but with oregano and Shrimp.
Thx op

post pics

Tuna

OP here, glad the thread is up. I made this whole thing so I could try making a webm of that scene from Chef with pasta aglio e olio and Scarlet Johansson

So I did. First one ever.

On that note, since I'm now able, if anyone has little cooking clips on youtube they want turned into a low-bit audio-free webm, let me know.

U need to throw some sardines or anchovies in there.

fuck you you piece of pruned up boring shit

Go shit up 9gag or something you worthless brainless nigger

You don't need it. Spaghetti aglio e olio is supposed to be a simple dish. If you have a quality olive oil, you don't have to add much else. You can even do without the cheese.

Waiter, my aglio e olio has the wrong ingredients.

anchovies
pepper
shrimp
cum

epic XDD

Bleach

spaghetti
olive oil
garlic
red pepper flakes
white wine
clams
parsley
lemon juice

>I rate Binging With Jackish

I have to say that I've made this many times and I think I've come to the conclusion that I'm not a fan of parsley. I've tried to use both regular and Italian and it just seems better overall without it. Idk... I wonder if it would be better with basil

Get a life

pointless