Does any fast food look how it does on the ads?

Does any fast food look how it does on the ads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XrZFM2nvLXA
youtu.be/oSd0keSj2W8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing looks like it does in the ad.

This looks identical to me

Eh. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the soggy fucking bread.

Pizza

Fries look on point too

>serviervorschlag

No, and wishing it did makes you kind of an idiot.

I love fast food, but fast food restaurants serve the bare minimum of what qualifies as food for as cheap as they can and as quickly as they can. Almost by definition, it's made people who don't give a shit about quality or presentation, because if the workforce was skilled and had any kind of work ethic you'd have to pay them more to keep them on.

The entire selling point of fast food is you can get something hot and (relatively) cheap in just a minute or two.

Presentation is a luxury you're going to have to pay and wait for.

>Presentation is a luxury you're going to have to pay and wait for

Yes. But quality? Not so much.

Check out street markets in Asia. There you can get food that is cheap, fast, and amazingly good because it's freshly prepared and the people making it are seriously skilled.

Fast food in the west is nearly always shit because it isn't fresh. It's made in some factory 1000 miles away and then re-heated to order.

The stuff you see in ads literally isn't food. It's fake models of the food that are designed to make it look as good as possible.

I assume most of those street market stalls are owned by the people running them.
If the people that make burgerrs at minimum wage owned their mcdonald's and got any profit it makes, they'd be a little more enthusiastic.

Exactly.

>Potato Parties

Not finishing off the job in WW2 was a mistake

それが韓国だ、バカヤロウ

Got a massively photogenic burger that looks just like the menu pic.

Not even. They screw the pizza down and add more cheese to get that long ribbon of melted cheese when they pull the slice up.

You realize if you insisted on that, you would be waiting like 5x the amount of time for your order and then it would be cold and soggy right? They spend ages taking pictures of food for advertising. Laying cheese just right, having it be a certain temperature, spraying it with some mist to look moist and shiny, putting it under certain lighting to highlight the best features. Its like modeling for food.

The phenomenon started in Nip Land. Some deal where chips were cheaper than normal

Just because you are poor and your food looks bad when snapped from your cricket phone doesn't mean that the people who composed the ad are lying to you. Buy a $1000 camera, stage some basic inexpensive lighting and fix your colors in photoshop, and your food will look like the ad.

It's like women. Real women are nothing like the ones you see on TV. TV lies to you because IRL is nothing like the expensive color-correcting equipment and hours of make up that make people look so fake.

ITT: Why doesn't real life directly reflect the ideal life that advertisements tell me I could be living?

Carl's Jr. is pretty close.

Why am I meant to care?

It kind of can OP, you just have to ask them to do it:

if you took a picture of the latter with the same lighting as the former, it would look 10x better.

Nailed it.

Gonna be honest, if the tomatoes they really used were so wet they had droplets of water all over, that burger would be soggy as shit. Like, alcohol-diarrhea shit. Burger patties that shiny would be greasy as fuck. Also no one wants leafy green lettuce on their burger because it lacks any crunch and gets limp and gross on top of a hot beef patty. And real cheese melts. It doesn't just kind of go limp but generally holds shape. I do wish fast food places would give decent pickle coverage on their sandwiches though.

At any rate, the reality photos in that image really don't look bad at all. They look like a decently tasty burger you might expect in a backyard picnic. Not too bad, I recon.

youtu.be/oSd0keSj2W8

Noodles.

That's extremely informative

Why don't they just automate everything? It's not like these food items are hard to create. You could reduce labor, improve quality, and increase profits

still mad years later

Those two would look the same if you took a photo with the proper lighting/camera settings

i've had big macs that looked nearly picture perfect a couple times

I once had a pizza that looked like the platonic cartoon ideal of pizza.

It was in some random french theme park restaurant fifteen years ago, but I will never forget it. It tasted ok, but the look was perfect.

I remember I had a Big Mac a couple months ago that looked a lot like the ad, was impressed

THANK U BASED RIPPLETITS

It would look the same if you were eating it in a beautifully lit studio.

It is food idiot, mcds showed a video of how they make their ad burgers. They are real.

Show the full ad.

I see a pic of a burger. And it looks old too.

Never.

What was photographed or filmed for commercials is rarely even edible.

They waste tons of food, Flash searing it to different points and using all sorts of concoctions that photograph better that actual condiments and they hours trying, making food, taking hundreds of pics so that one will be chosen from them.

And you expect some teenager to whip up an identical one within a minute?

>bothering people at a busy restaurant asking them to do stupid shit to please your autism for an internet video
Fucking fucker.