Which soy sauce is THE definitive soy sauce?

Which soy sauce is THE definitive soy sauce?

Whichever you like the best.

That said, I've been eating a lot of rice with soy sauce lately and so far I'm preferring Lee Kum Kee.

Not technically soy sauce but it's similar and much better.

Kikkoman in the US is definitely lower quality than the Kikkoman they sell in Japan.

Whatever is used in quinky sauce.

How does it go with rice, user? It sounds interesting.
Well I got it from an asian grocer and all the text is in Japanese. I don't think it's bad, I just don't think it goes with plain white rice as well.

Kikkoman. Get the little bottle with the pouring cap for the table and bigger bottle to refill it.

Do not buy anything with hydrolyzed soy protein

this is the most edible and tasty soy sauce i've tasted. tried like 5 brands before this(got recommended to me by an actual asian)

OP's mr.s chengs mush-soy has a way to concentrated flavour and will burn you with its saltiness.

Way better than your typical soy sauce. It's milder and slightly sweet in comparison.

Idc, shit tastes good.

how does kikkoman stack up against yamasa? those two seem to be the most popular where I'm at

Its just salt water kek. Its all the same

same with semen?

Ye they're interchangeable

yamasa feels like the lesser copycat of Kikkoman. There's just something about Kikkkomans taste idk

You've clearly never been to a tasting

But Yamasa is better

Anyone have an opinion on Tamari Soy Sauce? What's different from the standard stuff? Saw this stuff at my grocer this weekend, thought about picking up a bottle next time.

I prefer tamari soy sauce over regular soy sauce: it tastes a little richer/thicker almost like a reduction or something

But, it's not really THAT different

THIS

For me, it's Kikkoman. The best soy sauce out there!

Hawaiian Soya is super interesting, but lee kum lee is my favorite

this is actually god tier shit right here

Make yourself a bowl of rice with some "medium-well" sunny side up eggs and sauce it up with this.

FUCK

my wifes son loves this!