What would you get from Tim Hortons?

What would you get from Tim Hortons?

Donut holes and a medium coffee

I'd probably use the restroom and then leave.

A Filipina.

Never been, but probably persians.

Gravy served on a greasy pork chop in a dirty ashtray

subpar coffee and nasty tasting pre-frozen and re-heated

Directions to the nearest Second Cup

Steeped tea...2 cream, 1/2 sugar...

Half coffee half French vanilla
Everything bagel toasted with cream cheese

Large double double and a sour cream donut

If it's summer, a medium ice capp

You do realize French vanilla is 1/2 vanilla and 1/2 hazelnut right? Your math is off because your order is actually 1/2 coffee 1/4 vanilla and 1/4 hazelnut cream.

Thank you and good day sir.

directions to the nearest exit

this
and a pure glass of water if I were thirsty

Large hot black
10 mixed Timbits

Iced capp with milk / frozen lemonade, sundried tomato asiago bagel toasted with herb and garlic cream cheese, lemon poppyseed muffin

t. ex Timmies """"baker""""

Absolutely no beverage under any circumstance. I can tolerate the baked stuff, but their coffee is trash. I'm sure 99% of people only drink their daily double double because they are addicted wage-slave zombie cucks. My neighbour drinks 2-3 Large Triple Triples per day.

And here I thought people used their coffee as a hand warmer in the winter

Large coffee, 3 milk 1 sugar. Bacon breakfast wrap. Chocolate chip muffin.

Their goods are garbage but I still consume them with relative regularity.

>Sausage and egg biscuit
>Hashbrown
>Ketchup packet
>Large one cream one sugar
>Handie from middle-aged flip woman

APPLE FRITTER

>Donut holes
They're Timbits. Fuck you.

Never been to cuckistan, but it is my understanding that it's canada's DD.
So I would probably buy a cruller, glazed raised, glazed old fashioned, and a maple longjohn.

If 3/4 or more are to an acceptable standard then I ask if their dozen is a baker's dozens or not. If yes, then I buy a dozen. If no, then I calculate what the true price for a dozen would be and make a value judgment regarding whether or not I want to buy their product.

Poutine and Maple Syrup and a beaver.

>What would you get from Tim Hortons?

Sick, with a side of diarrhea.

A chocolate donut, no not completely chocolate just frosted on the top with a small coffee.

a Canadian gf

>Large hot black

Large dark roast black and a sausage breakfast sandwich on croissant.
If breakfast is over, just the coffee.

breakfast:
medium coffee 1 milk and sugar
sausage, egg, cheese on an english muffin
glazed cinnamon roll

lunch:
ham and swiss
kettle chips
unsweetened ice tea no lemon

Nothing.

I live in the region with the highest concentration of Tim Hortons stores.

It's where they test shit before sending it elsewhere (aside from shit that they only give to certain provinces).

EVERYTHING they have is shit. The quality is garbage, because people keep buying it. It used to be better, but they've been incrementally saving more and more money by lowering quality.

At best, it's a country-wide meme. They make shitty, REALLY shitty doughnuts, for some reason charge you more if you order a bagel uncut, and have the worst coffee I've ever tasted.

So, what would I get? The fuck out.

20 piece timbits, half cherry, half chocolate

Are blacks not available hot or large where you are?

you speak the truth, the quality of their shit keeps on going down. years ago when they were just a coffee shop with a focus on cakes donuts and cookies they were pretty tasty,great chocolate chip muffins(all things considered) the more shit they add to their menu the worse it gets, most of their sandwiches are shit, their soup is shit, donuts are mediocre , cookies are shit, their sandwich bread is the worst, oh and their signature donuts, or whatever the fuck they call them are the absolute fucking worst

I'm the guy you replied to.

There are like 6 Tim Hortons within a couple kilometers of each other around the downtown area, and there's also a vegan doughnut place.

The vegan place's doughnuts are twice as expensive, but also literally twice the size of Tim's, and infinitely better tasting, as they make their shit fresh and close their fucking store when they run out. It's like every doughnuts is a Tim's signature doughnut, but delicious instead of tasting of chemicals.

Tim Hortons doughnuts are, at best, garbage bag fillers.

I used to have to make dozens of those stupid shitty nutella donuts. They were an enormous pain in the ass because the special yeast donuts they used were extremely weak and would disintegrate when you dipped them in the fondant.

Turkey bacon club sandwich, ranch instead of mayo or a Toasted BLT
Medium coffee with 1 cream and 1 half sugar with added espresso shot
Boston cream donut

Tims tips:
- always get your breads double toasted
- get your cream cheese on the side for bagels
- you can get chocolate milk in your ice capps

This is not my Dunkin Donuts?

For me, it's the bacon bagel BELT, a coffee and donut. Food of the gods

They're so good though, thank you for your service user

"One apple fritter, and it'd better not taste like you fished it out of the shitter!"

two sun dried tomato bagels, toasted with herp and garlic cream cheese, add bacon.
and one xl double double

Going to Canada for the first time, what do you people recommend?

Directions to the local deli.

If it's morning, bagel belt. If they won't make me a fucking bagel belt, then I'll just get two chocolate donuts and leave.

timatin wrap saucisse du travailleur

Small double double and a maple donut.

Surprisingly not Canadian but I love me some Timmy's for late night road trips.

Try out the birthday cake timbits.

peach juice and a glazed cinnamon roll

The wraps are pretty legit.

Large black coffee to suck down before work at 5am

I worked there for a year, I would get nothing. It all sucks, except for the unnamed cookie dough.

>Canadian
>Working at Tim Hortons
Take your pic. Either a poo in the loo or a pilifina

Trash

A shotgun mouthwash

this is the correct answer. They have some cuties that would be good wifeys

I only go to the horny Tim's for a cheech and a gargle.

Directions to a better eatery.

nothing, now fuck off

I have literally never seen a single immigrant in a Timmies.
All the Flips are working at Harvey's, Timm's is for fat white women who are old and bitter because they have been stuck pouring coffee since highschool.

I'd just get a large coffee with milk, fuck their personal meme-names.
It's better and cheaper than starbucks, so if I need a coffee on the run, why not?
And their donuts and other shit is OK. It's fucking disgusting, HFCS and fat laden fast"food", what do you expect?
For what it is, it is quite edible.

But I'm quite happy that I'm back in Germany, where you have a real bakery at every corner. Even though most of them also cut corners (cheap ingredients and some premade stuff), it's still much better than fastfood

The new Dark Roast is fucking awesome. I drink my coffee black so a Med or Large black dark roast is an absolute must for me at every Tim's I see.

Besides that though it depends on if it's gonna be a sweet or savoury order.

Sweet shit? The best doughnuts are the Sour Cream Glazed, Chocolate Glazed, Maple Dip, Honey Cruller, and the Pumpkin Spice Glazed. Wash and repeat for Timbits but also include Birthday Cake and Salted Caramel.

Ordering actual food or a meal? Grilled chicken bacon wrap, Original crispy chicken sandwich, Cream of Broccoli soup, potato wedges.

I saw a guy drop his coffee, demand a new one, get refused, and then put his foot through the donut case the last time I went to Tim's.

>personal meme-names

What

A large coffee with milk is a large coffee with milk at Tim's, they don't do "half-granday with a moo for me and a moo for you" or whatever

Were you startled by his violent reaction?

Startled, then amused, then aroused.

The customer is not always right. I mean what was he thinking.