Meatball? Or sausage?

Meatball? Or sausage?

Choose wisely.

Sausage

Are you sitting down? Sausage... meatball.

>shells

baka

See, these meatballs are reasonably sized and can be consumed in one bite each. Most fucking idiots make HUGE meatballs that you have to take a knife and fork too just to be able to take a bite...fuck that noise.

That's why I prefer straight up sausage cut on a bias in a pasta dish.

Assuming we're not talking about a pasta dish, and just a plate with either one meatball or one whole piece of sausage on it...I'd go meatball.

IT'S FUCKING RAW

This looks good, or at least headed in the right direction.

you've never seen pink in your pork before? it's not raw.

I'll pork your pink m8.

No, not raw. Just undercooked.

lol

sausage is universally more diverse from a flavor, content, and texture perspective, why would anyone arbitrarily choose meatballs over them? the only thing that can be done with meatballs is altering their composition, their presentation and cooking method. sure if you're more into them from a texture perspective, go for it senpai, but sausages offer a fuckhuge variety in general that picking meatballs seems like choosing the plain cheese pizza when you have millions of other choices, some of them just being better cheese pizzas.

in pasta tho, meatballs are the clear winner, also in subs.

it's not 1993 anymore dad the FDA stopped recommending pork at 160 more than a decade ago

kek

Sausage

Kielbasa cooked in citrus.

>Cheeto dick deconstruction

You realize that there is a difference between sausage and like a tenderloin right

son I am disappoint

Sausage.

And shell pasta with marinara? Never seen that done before.....hmmm

meatball, for some odd reason sausage makes me burp a lot.

When I make pasta sauce I'll usually use both.
That said I can only eat my own meatballs. Meatballs from most restaurants are either bland balls of mush with no flavor or those tiny frozen ones that have..."That" flavor to them. You know the one.
It boggles my mind how many people don't know how to make a proper fucking meatball.

sausage if grilled on embers
meatballs otherwise

SAUSAGE
A
U
S
A
G
E