How much do you spend on food per day?

How much do you spend on food per day?

$5: bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, coffee for breakfast, a nice turkey and pepperjack sandwich with veggies and kettle chips for lunch, and a chicken breast or porkchop with a salad and mashed potatoes or garlic toast or pasta for dinner

poor and fat people are poor and fat for a reason, it only takes 15 minutes to make a good, healthy, cheap meal.

I buy by week. But if I do the division it's $11.14 per day.

I try to stay under around 2 - 2.5 €.
To this end I set aside 0.50 - 1 € for fruits and vegetables, 0 - 0.50 € for animal products and around 1 - 1.50 € for staples (lentils, grains, seeds)

I spend $30-$40 per week, so about $4.28-$5.71 per day.

About $80 a month, so $2.50 a day

Does this include booze?

Well under $10, probably closer to $5.

Unless we're including alcohol, which would put me around $15/day.

yes and also electricity and video games and clothing

$35 a day on weekdays
$125+ a day on weekends

about $100 on booze a week. i dont do electricity and those other 2 things

Who buys food by the day?
About £6.

multiply your food by amount of days

Anywhere from 10 to 100 dollaridoos.

$0-500

it really depends

~10-20€ a week for two people.

About 50-60€ per week. But that includes toiletries and other regularly bought things. Add to that eating out an average of once a week.

I dumpsterdive so it costs me some dignity, footwear mileage, and about 10 hours of sleep deficit per week.

nice bait

About 20€ on average? I eat out a lot. Thirty if you include wine or booze in general.

100-150euro/month overall. But I don't snack, don't eat meat or diary products and make most things from scratch.

$30 or so? $180 a week +, but thats for 1.5 people

Rounds down to $11 per day, and I live alone. ALL meat comes from a butcher, even if they have to order what I need, and I only buy fresh produce in season.

~100 weekly for two.
400 a month sounds about right.

When I was still in school, made 100 last a month and it fucking sucked.

>25 a week
what did you buy back in school?

Around 3 eurobucks.
1 buck for snacks, 2 bucks for actual meals.

Usually a piece of fruit for breakfast.
PB+J or beans & rice for lunch.
Yogurt for snack.
Chicken & potato or spaghetti for dinner.

This was in 2011.

My boyfriend and I spend about $400 a month between us, so around $6/day each average. This does include copious amounts of coffee and expensive washed rind cheeses but does not include what we spend on wine and takeout sushi.

>how much do you spend on food?
>blah, blah, blah...$6/day.
>does not include what we spend on wine and takeout sushi

Know how I deduced you were female?

This is when I realized I talked like a women. All those excessive words you think make your story interesting and descriptive is just more for me to glance over.

Because I pointed out in the first two words that I have a boyfriend?
lmao you're a quick wit, Sherlock

about £8 tbqh

$60/month
In California

Averaging things out a little over $10 a day Because I spend 300 or more on groceries a month.

usually about $600 per month, maybe another $200 on beer and whiskey. I get $2000/month on EI, so i found a house that i can buy/mortgage for $350/month, with external bills at $550. I live comfortably, and in Canada. AMA

about like $200 a week so 3 weeks about $600

I just love going to restaurants

Almost $40 I don't even know how

I spend around 20-40 a week on groceries. Eating out on occasion bumps that up by 20.

I have very little self control

This.

I usually don't eat outside food. If I had to calculate it's about ₹260-280 on weekdays, around $4. Meat on one day in weekend. Works out to ₹2200, $33 a per week.

25$ but i live in Iceland. Prices are at least double or mor than in normal countries. So if i would live in cheaper country it would be 10-12$.

Go fishing, Jonsi. Are you the qt3.14 from Veeky Forums?

20$

Spent $1200 last week so about $175? Not including my girlfriends food.

Food is the most important thing in life, why wouldn't you spent that much?

>everyone is straight

0. I usually cook/eat whatevers in our house. On average we spend about $200 on groceries a month. Theres just the old lady n' I. So yeah. Pretty fuckin easy.

Probably about $5 a day.

Usually $10.

You're a faggot though, so how should we have known

Usually 5-15$ depending if I eat break fast or not. Not counting food I eat at home I spend 5-15$ eating out every day, sometimes 45$ a day if gf and I eat out.

Not much since my favorit food is cheap.
pic related

I spend about $30 a week on groceries for me and my girlfriend so about $2 a day each.

Not that much. I eat pretty poorly.