Why the fuck is Taco Bell so expensive in Canada?

Why the fuck is Taco Bell so expensive in Canada?
I thought it was supposed to be this meme-tier cheap food.

In case you guys can't read a simple receipt
>2 double-layer tacos
>Small fry
>16 oz Pepsi
>1 beef burrito

>fries at Taco Bell
Canada is gay as fuck.

They have fries in Canadian tco bells????

I find that TB is as pricey as any other fast food and it's better to go with limited time deals

Fries come with the combo. I would have subbed for nachos, but I didn't want to trouble the cashier.
You can also get a fries supreme with sour cream, salsa, cheese, and jalapenos
Spoiler: [spoiler]They're shitty fries either way [/spoiler]

Why don't my spoiler tags work when mobile posting?

Usually hit their sub $2 items, seems to be the best bang for your buck. Their 'gourmet' shit is overpriced for what you get.

You ended your sentence with a space, try again

Small fry? Whuuuuuttt

this board doesn't have spoilers, or spoiler images

Got to cross two borders, frenchy.

Let's be clear, I'm not going to Taco Bell for good Mexican food, I'm going to Taco Bell to get Taco Bell. It's not Mexican, it's not even Tex-Mex. It's its own special breed of fast food.

Quoi?

[spoiler]Test[/spoiler]

Damn, how did you get spoilers to work?

Veeky Forums doesn't have spoilers

>I would have subbed for nachos, but I didn't want to trouble the cashier.
>Canadian as fuck

You could have had 9 burritos for the same price.

cuck tax

Not here. Burrito is only $1 if you add it onto your combo. Individually, they're more.
And on top of it all, the Government of Ontario fucks you in the ass with a 13% tax.

Then why did I have to click the black bar?

>didn't want to trouble the cashier

Wow you really are a Canadian

Also nice trips

ok so are they just like regular french fries or are they seasoned with chili powder or what is the deal

Just plain old french fries
No seasoning, no toppings (unless you get Fries Supreme for $1.50 more)

Do they not have a dollar menu in Canada? I'd get 3 mini quesadillas and 2 spicy potato tacos for 5 bucks.

Because they're not enabled on all boards, you fucking leaf newfag.

Dude thats about the same price for the same combo in California.. tacos bell started selling two types those fucking potato wedges and fries now. By the end of this year they will be serving hamburgers the one in Orange county is already doing this. Also Canada has some silly law where fast food is taxed to stop ppl from getting fat as fuck

>Small fry? Whuuuuuttt
You turds worship that fuggin restaurant yet you don't know squat about it. Fries have been around for a long time. They were responsible for the "chili cheese" component of the chili cheese burrito / chilito / chili cheese fries