DUDE PEOPLE THINKING LMAO

DUDE PEOPLE THINKING LMAO

Milk, good for the bones. Human kindness. Pies on sale today. A thousand pages of this, and they call it good. Laughing my ass off.

Out the door. Stomach rumbling. Hunger. I'll buy a sandwich. Cheese. Too strong. Born to be milked. I'll have a glass. Thirsty. Turn back to get water? No. No point, already left.

Why do you even come here?

explain

Moo cow. Animals. Pink Floyd. Music. Weed. High. Stoned. Muslim country's. Law breakers. Jail. Bars. Metal.

He scrolled down the catalogue and opened the thread: Ulysses, by James Joyce, yes. The thinking novel. The Bible for literates, they called it. Is that why the Church. Surely, it must be. The old blasphemer. Masturbation and pooping. I like it when she does it better. Yes, like last night. They all love it. Pretending to be grossed but thirsting it. I saw her look at it: the erect fetish of stone age worship, the plough that broke the fields.

Possibly a weird request but is there a Ulysses-type novel that's set in a school or among young people? I want to read a dense 'day in the life' story about children/adolescents. A Portrait of the Artist doesn't really fit.

t. paedo

ffs I knew I should've included an >inb4 paedo

Ada, or Ardor is similar in style and quality.

Possibly a weird request but is there a Ulysses-type novel that involves yoshi pooing eggs? I want to read a dense 'day in yoshi's life' story about how he gets embarrased when pooing eggs in front of mario. Preferably with pics of yoshi poiing the eggs while he looks nervous or embarased. I just want to see it for a few laughs haha
Do you think the eggs woulld smell haha im just curious haha i would like to smell them

DUDE RICH PEOPLE MISBEHAVING LMAO

This essentially ,same thing you're doing and with as much value as commentary on the novel you impress no one and you are not funny

why is Veeky Forums full of pseudo intellectuals that take themselves way too seriously?

I don't know but if this thread was an attempt at humour I didn't personally find it funny

say that then instead of wording it to make you look pretentious

I didn't mean to be pretentious and don't see anything I said as that

The first part of The Waves by Woolf is of children in a school

I am interested

>Stephen, an elbow rested on the jagged granite, leaned his palm against his brow and gazed at the fraying edge of his shiny black coat-sleeve. Pain, that was not yet the pain of love, fretted his heart. Silently, in a dream she had come to him after her death, her wasted body within its loose brown graveclothes giving off an odour of wax and rosewood, her breath, that had bent upon him, mute, reproachful, a faint odour of wetted ashes. Across the threadbare cuffedge he saw the sea hailed as a great sweet mother by the wellfed voice beside him. The ring of bay and skyline held a dull green mass of liquid. A bowl of white china had stood beside her deathbed holding the green sluggish bile which she had torn up from her rotting liver by fits of loud groaning vomiting.

KEK, do people call this good prose? No thanks, I'll be reading Vonnegut instead.

That's all literature is. I fucking hate myself for liking it.

epic meme

>DUDE X LMAO
this is one of those memes, where i know the person who wrote it isn't baiting. he is just that much of a moron that he can't articulate his opinion without a using a shitty meme.

I appreciate the Bloom impersonation, whoever's doing it. It's actually not bad.

>same thing you're doing and with as much value as commentary on the novel you impress no one

How is that pretentious? I'm not trying to impress anyone it's just not funny to go DUDE *states general structure or plot* LMAO

Didn't realise the person above had the same but you get the idea

nothing from Oxen of the Sun or Ithaca baka

This is not like Ulysses though, this is like a TV inner monologue.

Do NOT make fun of my favorite book Ulysses.

It is extremely high culture. You don't even know.

James Joyce wrote some of the best prose ever. It was some of the best ever of writing sentences with a kind of rhythm to them and using delicious words that people like me who think certain words are delicious respond to. I think the phrase "burnished banister" is delicious for the reason that the first word and the second contain the letter B at the beginning. That's what's so good about it. My favorite writers like James Joyce, Vladimir Nabokov, and William H. Gass use this cool technique to trigger my word ASMR. It's extremely good.

Common man: What a beautiful sunset.

Enlightened man: These adjacent words begin with the same letter. Sumptuous.

stunning tbqh

>HerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWNHerpDerpBREAKITONDOWN2daniggerosound
Veeky Forums, ladies and gentlemen.

dont listen to these faggots, your funny as hell

lmao

I laffed desu