Who asked for this?

Who asked for this?
Who uses sriracha so often that they'd feel the need to take it with them everywhere on their keychain?

Hillary Clinton

do people (redditers) really put sriracha on pizza?

Liberal cucks.

When you work in an office and generally have tasteless microwave meals at your disposal, something like this is actually kinda handy. Who says you have to put sriracha in it either? Not like this thing can cost any more than $5, which is pocket change when you don't flip burgers for a living.

I got one as a joke. I kept it on me for a bit and used it occasionally. I don't frequent places with garbage food so it isn't really needed.

You can just keep a bottle of siracha in your office refrigerator

Sriracha and ranch on pizza is the pinnacle of pizza perfection

People steal them, I have an irrational fear that people spit in them and I don't want to eat spit.

i have a cringy friend who used to ask for sriracha literally everywhere

Jesus, either you need to sort yourself out or find a decent job

I mean, I know people who carry a small bottle of tabasco in their purse, or something like that... this is pretty similar.

I don't eat much at work, but if you put something like that in the office fridge where I work, it gets run through in days.

What are you talking about? People stealing food and fucking with the food of disliked coworkers are long and storied breakroom traditions. I just go out for lunch. I'm a very disliked coworker.

And for revenge of past slights I piss in the coffee pot when I come in before everyone else. Just a little though.

>And for revenge of past slights I piss in the coffee pot when I come in before everyone else. Just a little though.
i dont belive you

Kek

My manager left his big coffee thermos thing overnight at work and someone pissed in it. He just drank it without even checking even though he knew everyone hated him. Fun day.

I actually admitted to doing it in front of the whole company once (120 people). They laughed. They didn't believe me either.

Its less that someone asked for it and more somebody realized that if they made these, retards would actually buy then because "muh sriracha"

Dude, you have obviously never worked in an office. People are assholes, no matter how nice of a front they put on. People literally have to wrap their shit in layers of plastic bags and put notes on it telling others not to eat it. Sauces/creamer/dressings/butter/etc are things that routinely get abused by people who have no business using them. If it's something a group of people want, they can pool to buy them for the community, but personal items are supposed to be for the owner.

I hate the sriracha meme, but it can be good on pizza. Tapitio is better, though.

here is a picture of the product

KY for the modern woman (anal only)

user there spitting in the siracha

I have tasted the truth and it's name is Frank's Sweet Ginger Rajili. They're not paying me to say that and wouldn't even have to. It's so good. What recent discoveries have you made Veeky Forums?

>yfw you post reply instead of starting a new thread. dammit.

I'm so glad I have something that's considered a "decent" job even though it's pretty ridiculous work.

We have a community fridge and a personal items fridge. Everything in the personal fridge has labels and no one has any reason to steal things because the community fridge exists.

Our manager restocks the pantry and the community fridge consistently and we get catered lunches and people get to eat left overs from that usually too. There isn't much to make besides sandwiches and cereal and some healthy snacks like carrots and hummus but it's still pretty great.

was this entire tread just supposed to be about stupid ass sriracha?

Solution: get office, purchase personal fridge.

I'm gonna need a pic featuring your coffee pot, your dick, and the current date and time

>Not realizing that this is for quickly blinding attackers by shooting it at them

You forgot the canned pineapple.

No.

It's too risky to whip out my dick in the front office. I piss into a dixie cup in the restroom and pour that in to the pot, and only a little bit that won't be noticed, call it roughly an ounce.

To be fair, when the receptionist comes in she usually rinses out the pot before making the coffee. Usually.

Sriracha is 25% sugar, no shit look it up. Its pleb tier hotsauce, basically ketchup for shitskins

it's mostly just white people who use it.