Is the Big Mac the best fast food burger?

Is the Big Mac the best fast food burger?

For me, it is blah blah blah

I honestly prefer the Sourdough Jack

for me, it is the deep friend double quarter pounder

Local jack in the box is runnin a patti melt combo for 3.99 theyve had like 3 other combos in the past months for that price

Guess when wendys did the 4 for 4 bk and jack had to step it up

entirely depends on where you live. for me: affordability vs. taste vs. how filling it is, yeah it's the best.

Not even close. The Frisch's Big Boy easily eclipses the Big Mac and that's just the first example that came to mind. There's a cheap little dairy bar nearby that makes fast food-style burgers that're better than any fast food chain. Hell, the Filet O' Fish is objectively superior to the Big Mac in every way. The Big N' Tasty was the best burger McDonald's ever made.

why don't people just order a mcdouble with mac sauce instead

For me it's the BK Big Fish sandwich

>Not Red Robin
>Not Dennys
>Not even fucking Newks

>red Robin and Denny's having good burgers

You just blow in from stupid town?

Shit's still better than McDonalds

Arguably. But the price and inconvenience makes it worse. For the price of red robins food I could go to 5 Guys and get a burger that's in a whole other league.

Being better then filth doesn't mean it's good.

For me, it's the BK Stacker

yes

I used to like it but unless it is FRESH the big mac sucks ass. Even if it is fresh (it won't be don't worry) it kind of still sucks.

Breat/meat/vegitable ratio sucks. It feels like im eating bread salad. Why get a big mac when you can get a double quarter pounder?

For me it's the whopper. i love crunchy toppings on my burgers, like onions and pickles, and the charbroiled aftertaste is just lovely.

Also love the sonic burger, but they moved away from my area so they can get fucked

Yes

Where and when and why aren't you married to me?

Hardees' charbroiled is better

Zinger stacker is the burger magnum opus.