Extra salty butter

extra salty butter

Do Americans really eat this?

are you going to reply to your own post if nobody takes the bait?

4u

>Scotsburn
Muh nigga

>Do Americans really eat this?
>Canada 1

I would. I love salt. I put it on everything.

americans wish they could eat this

This

americans don't , people in nova scotia do tho. where are you in NS user?

i'm in nb, visiting from on

just did the cabot trail and then took the digby ferry to st. john where i stocked up on extra salt butter because we don't have that shit in ontario

I'd love to have some extra salt butter, but only for table use, like buttering toast, bagels, etc. In the kitchen, I only use unsalted.

Just a simple question from your neighbor to the south. Why, in your god's name, do you not just buy unsalted butter and salt it to the level you wish for the particular dish you're making?

I've always kind of admired you leafs, but this shit really got the old butter churn to crankin'.

it nice for buttering bread and stuff like that

cuz it's great

alright the maritimes then fuckin hell

There is literally no reason not to buy unsalted butter. Salt is cheap as fuck.

The salt makes a meaningful difference in countertop freshness.

>what is texture?

A meme

Canada is part of America.

No not really, Cletus.

Fun Fact: China now owns more land, oil, resources, and governments allegiances than ANY European colonial power at ANY time in history.

Niggers have themselves new masters to serve.

Why do people even buy salted butter anyways?

Whenever I go to the grocery store they give equal amount of space and it always sells better than unsalted

>Fun Fact: China now owns more land, oil, resources, and governments allegiances than ANY European colonial power at ANY time in history.

Don't worry about us Chinese owning those niggers providing them with weapons to genocide each other. Keep looking backwards 200 years and focus on white people!!!!

QUICK, LOOK OVER THERE! TRUMP DID SOMETHING!!!

Most people use butter for cooking with, or for spreading on bread. For those applications salted butter is ideal. It also lasts longer than unsalted.

Salted butter is really only a thing if you're baking.

>Don't worry about us Chinese owning those niggers providing them with weapons to genocide each other. Keep looking backwards 200 years and focus on white people!!!!

>lasts longer
>tastes better
>costs the same
> ?

>Come to Veeky Forums for cooking threads
>See this

enjoy your secret club

for cooking no? Why would you want something that increases salt and not allow you more control over salt.

Also unsalted butter last a long time as well, maybe not as long but why the fuck are you keeping 1 stick of butter for a year, it's something you should be using often.

You can ALWAYS salt your butter, you can't unsalt your butter. It's more versatile that way.

its a joke you cunt jfc

>for cooking no? Why would you want something that increases salt and not allow you more control over salt.

For fancy stuff, I agree. I probably should have worded my post better.

I meant that the average person isn't going to make a fancy recipe with it. The idea of using zero-salt butter and then salting to taste is completely ailen to them. They just throw some butter in a frying pan and then heat something up. Salted butter is good for that.

>>You can ALWAYS salt your butter, you can't unsalt your butter. It's more versatile that way.
I agree with you user. Buying unsalted butter is the more logical choice.

...but the average person doesn't think that way.

Another example of this is spice mixtures. Buying pre-made spice mixtures is silly because the ratios of the various spices are fixed. OTOH if you have a variety of individual spices then you can make your own blends to get the exact flavor you want, or to better match the food you're cooking. But that doesn't stop most people from just grabbing a bottle of "BBQ rub" or "steak seasoning" pre-mixed.

The average shopper is lazy and unskilled. They care about convenient and easy.

Not a funny one. Says something about your intelligence.

no nutrition facts?

salt on unsalted butter isn't the same as salted butter