Whiskies that are not memes.
I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HG4F0NmGpg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>white person drinking japanese whisky
>not a meme

Rare Old Highland Malt Scotch

Recreated from a cache of Scotch abandoned by Sir Earnest Shackleton.

Meme whisky? Like this?

Beautiful bottle.

What if I'm asian

you're not.

Hibiki 17 is pretty good when I can find it for under $100.

Was supposed to be $150, but im a shameless phone poster and auto correct fucked me. .

Some of the best whisky in the world is Japan.

You know nothing, user Snow.

>harmony
>not 12
>not yama 12 or older

Come on user.

I've always wanted to try this, how is it compared to Jameson?

Yes I am

good with cola if you are already drunk

Whiskey gives me wicked, firey shits the morning after.

Quad quads. Admirable post.

You speak of the legendary whisky shits. I too have experienced the transition from unassuming ass to molten volcano.

Something being good doesn't mean it isn't meme.

Good Japanese Whiskies?
I'm turning 21 in a month and I'm a big weeb who loves Yakuza so I want to get some

Jack Daniels

Just drink Jack like a real man.

I usually drink Jack or honey jack, I want something special for the occasion

ok then drink jack and coke

>Just drink Jack like a real man.

You have to be 18 to view this website.

Bulleit Bourbon. Bourbon I know, but a good spirit none the less.

For its price, Glenmorangie Original.
Lagavulin 16 is super memey because of Parks and Rec, but it is also legitimately great.
Green Spot is a fair Irish.
I know literally nothing about Japanese whisky other than that its great to get drunk on at those open bar establishments in Tokyo.

You have to be 18 to post a reply this bad and unoriginal

Nice dubs

thank you

E A S Y
A
S
Y

>66%
Whew.

Tried this recently. Would recommend.

No, it's delicious. The burn is warm, and it drinks lower than it is. Easily something I'll be drinking till I'm gray

i would only call the fact of drinking whisky per se a meme, when it comes to explicit brands, the only immediate meme whiskies are either full retard jack daniels tier, muh as smoky as possible ardbeg/laphroaig 10y tier or slightly more elaborated: any kind of over the top macallan/glenfarclas whatever pondering.
the japanese make good whiskies tho.

Your mother is down with the dickel

Absolute trash

Jameson is over sweetened swill, it's like drinking syrup. J&B is great.

advice for people trying this, lower its proofing to about half and it tastes like dark chocolate

>Comparing irish whiskey to blended scotch

Next time compare it to another irish whiskey or a single malt scotch to actually have a valid point instead of a meme opinion.

that joke is pretty funny but the image is constructed really poorly, [spoiler]i remember this faggot making more of these shitty advice animals[/spoiler]

Proof or I call chinkshit

Well shit

he's not wrong about it being too fucking sweet

to satisfy your condition, it's way sweeter than Writer's Tears, for example

>anything japanese
fucking weeb

>Japs make whisky
Color me surprised I didn't really think they drank much of anything besides sake.

The one OP posted is breddy gud. There are also Japanese single malts too IIRC.

Lagavulin or Smokehead, assuming you're not a faggot.

Of course it's overly sweet, it's normie whiskey. Tbh I'd rather have a Redbreast Lustau over it any day.

Kind of curious now will need to see if I can find some.

Lagavulin was a meme before Laphroaig, youngster

Reddit seems to think Laga was invented by that guy on the TV show, but it's had its loudmouth fanbois since forever. The guy on the TV show is just using an existing stereotype that had never been joked about before because scotch is supposed to be a SUPER SERIOUS MATURE GROWNUP drink

>Canadian Whisky

The only whiskies I've enjoyed instead of just tolerated were japanese. Couldn't tell you specifically what they were though.

Whisky itself being some objectively good thing that you have to obsess over to have Good Taste is a meme.

Try some speysides, japan is basically just speyside at (now) 4x the price

Used to be they were the poor man's substitute but memesters and reddit happened

>meme
And then there's this fucking spastic.

Do any of you faggots know where I can find Stagg Jr? I have looked everywhere here in Massachusetts and no one has any. The little they do get in is sold instantly. I know that it isn't THAT exclusive. I think it's just a regional thing

>user wants to know how J&B stacks up against Jameson
>Tell him
>Some faggot with a garbage opinion shows up to let everyone know how cool they are

I don't know why I fucking bother.

>drinking non-Rye Whiskies
Literally why

I think that it's perfectly believable that I am one of 1/3 of the planet, and if you can't believe it then that's your dumb problem.

But it's also perfectly believable for you not to be in that 1/3 of the planet (as such 2/3). user is more likely not to be Asian compared collectively to every other race. My probability wins

You're arguing something that you have almost no information on, I have 100% information on, and have no motivation to lie about. I think you may be completely retarded

fuck off leaf

>implying a leaf would know anything about whiskey

I agree for the most part. Rye whiskies are pretty much the best thing ever. I think a lot of Bourbons out right now are overrated. Shit like Eagle Rare is nasty...too much corn...no character...it tastes like SoCo. But then you have stuff like Willett which is absolutely delicious and reminds me of Rye a lot. So it's hard to say

Lol they're are like 20 bottles every store I have in my town in suburban southern US

Weres the proofs

>anything i don't like is a meme!
Why do people teach retards how to read.

>Japanese
ミームが確認されました。

>tfw all you drink is Gibson's or Wiser's

Best Bourbon for poorfags ($25ish in KY)

I can't pass this in the liquor store without gagging. The havoc this shit wreaked on my body throughout university left a deep, deep psychological scar on me.

$22 in Ga?
Ancient Age is ok if you want a handle

well if we're going total doodoo tier i'll take a handle of old crow for $22

this is the only whiskey (or alcohol) that I actually like and that I look foward to drink, am I a pleb?

Worse. You have an alternatively colored skin tone.

Let it go, Ken-sama, you've been found out, now fuck off with your Suntory time Bill Murray bullshit. No one but fedora tipping weebs drink Japanese whiskey.

that is urine

if you're drinking un-mixed whisky you've already left the normies behind.

>leaf
>rye whisky
don't they just make sweet trash?

Woodford Reserve is my shit

where do you live?

king shit

That one's the dog's bollocks. Jap whiskies make me think of woodland, as opposed to Scotch which is either wild sea coast or heathery moorland.

They have a Rye now too, breddy gud in a Manhattan.

besides jack daniels i enjoy nearly every malt of any of the destilleries i listed, stop projecting your faulty understanding of what the implications of something being a meme are onto reasonable people.

Underrated post.

Good ol' mississippi

I'm in my forties, have been drinking Lagavulin for over 10 years, and have never watched this TV show you guys are all referencing.

Will definitely have to check it out.

At least drink the GOOD cheap canucksky
This here's the stuff they used to rebottle as WhistlePig and sell at a premium.

>blended
Get out
Agree
blended piss
The ultimate meme
Good
Total pleb tier
Me too
Swill

I like Knob Creek and Woodford, Makers is fine too

i thought this board was nothing but alchys, why are you drinking pricey shit like you are taking it from your dads liquor cabinet? you bitches aint drinking this shit daily, you would have to be zuckerberg rich

>I crave the attention daddy never gave me; the post.

>le blended is bad maymee

youtube.com/watch?v=HG4F0NmGpg4

do you guys even drink whiskey?

In a glass, with ice.

Transasian isn't Asian, weeb faggot