Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums.

I have some butternut squash. Two whole ones to be exact.

What preparation do you think would be the best? Is it possible to make it resemble a sweet potato souffle?

Other urls found in this thread:

theliveinkitchen.com/2014/01/22/butternut-squash-kale-risotto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shred it, bake it with salt brown sugar butter and cinnamon

Or just do that without shredding

Nutmeg not cinammon. Its nutmeg right?

It's out of season you stupid fuck. Stock up in late fall, dumbass.

I've had these fuckers for months dude.Chill the fuck out.

Why not both?

Yeah i guess that would work. Spices dont really come naturally to me. Still have a lot to learn.

They go nicely together. Yeah spices are so fun to experiment with. I only learned a few years ago that the main flavour in chili powder is just cumin. -_- durrrr

I like to bake it, then mash it with butter, parmesan cheese, s&p, and top with some caramelized onions. That's like my easy-mode butternut squash dish. I also like making butternut squash soup and butternut gnocchi, but those require more effort.

>Spring in the North
>Fall in the South

Hm.

Also enchilada sauce. Easy to make at home. Hows that for a useful spice

Made a bnut squash and chickpea indian curry recently. Was p good

I've been kind of into making souffle lately (a killer carrot souffle omg) so I am thinking maybe a souffle. Mmm caramelised onions sound so good right now.

That sounds reeeally good. I love chickpeas so much. Do you have a recipe for that?

>April is fall in the south

Holy shit, what? I live in the south and it's damn sure spring. I just planted some butternut squash seeds but I won't be picking them until September.

What's the name of your alzheimers care center? I'll send a donation.

My fucking sides.

Eh. Googled it and half followed one recipe, half followed another. Used full-fat yogurt to make it creamy cuz i didn't have any coconut milk. Added a lil bit of Vermont maple syrup as my own lil twist B^)

theliveinkitchen.com/2014/01/22/butternut-squash-kale-risotto/

That's what I like to hear. I like to use recipes as a general guide for amounts of certain main ingredients to achieve a certain texture or density to whatever I am making and then just FUCK IT UP with whatever else I like. :3

Hey that looks really good, thanks!

The southern hemisphere you retard.

lol basking in your own ignorance like this is great

OP here, why the fuck are you all still here arguing about hemispheres?

Hmm, I googled "southern hemisphere alzheimer care center" and nothing matched.